8. Upgraded

As I headed out into the hallway, Craig pulled me to the side.

"What do you want now?" I frowned jerking my arm from his grip.

"I wanna know what's going on with you Casey. What happened during your ordeal with Loki? Did he do something to you?" Craig asked.

"I rather not talk about it right now."

I was about to walk away when Craig grabbed my arm hard once again.

"Let go, Emmons," I yelled using his last name, and pulled my arm free.

I telekinetically pinned Craig against the steel wall.

"Casey!" he yelled, "Don't do this!"

"Can't you just leave me alone for even a minute?" I glared as I kept him clamped, "You'll never get any answers if you keep nagging me."

"I wasn't nagging you. I'm doing what a concerned boyfriend would do."

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore. We broke up if you were paying any attention."

"It wasn't official."

"You gotta be joking! Everyone knows that I dumped you!"

"Hey! Casey let go!" Sean hollered and walked over to us.

I telekinetically released the hold from Craig. Sean pulled out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to me as my nose was starting to bleed from using my telekinesis longer than I should have.

"Craig, it's best that you leave her alone. She won't talk if you keep confronting her like that. She'll say something when she's ready. Right now, we have other matters to worry about."

"You're kidding me, Sean!" Craig remarked, "I'm highly convinced Loki did something to Casey and she's hiding it from me."

"I'm not hiding anything," I seethed at Craig already frustrated with him, "Just drop it already and do your duty while I do mine."

I thanked Sean for coming around and walked away. A couple of minutes after that Thor approached me. I noticed the Asgardian's facial expression displayed a major concern.

"Lady Casey, there is something you should know," Thor said, "The others may not understand it."

I nodded.

We decided to talk somewhere in private, just in case Craig came around and interrupted us. I led Thor into the break room. There was no one there. It seemed to be a better place.

"Anyways, what was it you wanted to say?" I asked crossing my arms, "And I'm guessing that it has something to do with why Loki was showing some lust for me."

"That would be it," Thor nodded turning to me with a straight expression.

"Loki was once married."

"So?" I asked feeling a bit surprised.

"Her name was Sigyn. She was of Vanaheim. She looked a lot like you," Thor replied with eyes on me.

That suddenly made me think of the trance. It made sense why Loki was showing a lot of affection for me. Plus, I had no idea that other worlds existed besides Asgard.

"That explains so much," I remarked, "By the way, what happened to her?"

"She was killed in an attack. Loki went through a long period of grief. He was broken after her death. I believe that if he wins the Earth, he would have you as queen."

The part Thor mentioned about Loki feeling broken after Sigyn's death reminded me of what I went through and felt after Mom and Dad died.

"What was she like?" I asked starting to get interested.