Part 4

Chapter 3

Hiccup was nervously biting his nails as he watched the approaching dust clouds in the distance. He was currently in the watchtower for his shift and had already notified the others that they would be having visitors soon.

"Hey big bro," Taavi had joined them a few minutes ago. Hiccup turned towards the young boy who then asked "So what happens if these guys agree?"

"Well, we wouldn't be fighting them for one," Hiccup replied. "And we'd have more people working to help get this planet's ecosystem back on track."

"And if they don't accept?" Taavi then asked. "Are the Berkians and Dragons going to war with them?"

"Where did you hear that?" Hiccup turned and stared wide-eyed at the ten year old.

"I overheard Toothless and Hookfang talking." Taavi answered. "They said something about worst-case........"

"Ah, the worst-case scenario." Hiccup nodded. "Yes, worst-case a war might break out but we aren't going out looking for one if the talks fail."

"Okay...." Taavi accepted that and like any other kid went onto the next topic "So did you hear auntie is pregnant,"

"I did," Hiccup smiled. Auntie was with referral to Ingvar's adopted sister.

"I've never seen a baby before," Taavi added. "How are they made?"

Hiccup coughed at the curiosity and then quickly said "I think you should as Miss Larson that. I'm sure she can give you a better explanation."

"Okay!" Taavi said enthusiastically and then asked "Are you and Astrid going to make a baby?" This caused Hiccup to let out a choking sound.

"Big bro are you alright?" Taavi then asked.

"I'm...... fine....." Hiccup managed to utter and then looked down towards Taavi who gave him this innocent look. A honk gave Hiccup a good excuse to not answer the question as he looked out to see a certain red-haired maniac standing on one of the modified cars that were approaching.

"HELLOOOOOOO BERK!" Was shouted and Hiccup cringed. He recognized that hair anywhere, Dagur the Deranged had arrived with fanfare. The vehicles were close enough for Dagur to spot Hiccup up in the watchtower and he called out seconds later "HICCUP! BROTHER! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU!"

Hiccup just groaned as Taavi watched the Berserkers arrive. "Big bro you don't seem happy to see him." Taavi commented.

"Well, considering last time.......," Hiccup grumbled as he remembered the past while they left the watchtower. Dagur had hopped off the vehicle and greeted Stoick while other Berserkers disembarked as well. When the redhead spotted Hiccup he picked him up and squeezed him in a bearhug.

"Hiccup!" Dagur greeted as Hiccup tried to communicate that he couldn't breathe.

"Dagur put Hiccup down this instance," A female voice ordered and when Hiccup was put down and could breathe again he looked at his savior.

"Heather," Hiccup said and greeted the blackhaired woman warmly. "You came too?"

"Well I couldn't leave my idiot brother alone with these talks." Heather stated as Dagur shouted that he wasn't an idiot.

"Then who is in charge of the Berserkers while both of you guys are away?" Hiccup asked as he was genuinely curious.

"Dogsbreath is," Heather answered.

"Wait...... didn't he put Dagur on fire....... Twice?" Hiccup blinked. Dogsbreath was a good guy but he seemed to have more bad luck than most. Fire seemed to follow him around.

"It hasn't been so bad in the last few years. He only burnt down part of a house this month." Heather laughed. "I'd call it an improvement." Hiccup nodded and when he turned around he saw Taavi and Dagur staring each other down.

"Hiccup is mine!" Taavi decreed.

"Now, now, little man. Hiccup is my brother!" Dagur said while not backing down.

"He's mine! If you want him then fight me!" Taavi exclaimed now causing Hiccup to mumbled "Oh boy,"

"Listen here you little shrimp!" Dagur shouted. "Hiccup is...."

"Mine!" A female voice interrupted causing both Taavi and Dagur to turn to see an annoyed Astrid standing nearby.

"Uhm...... big... sis," Taavi pouted while Dagur exclaimed "Wait, you're the crazy woman that had Alvin running for the hills!"

"Yes," Astrid said as she approached Hiccup. "And on the topic of who he belongs to...." She then proceeded to kiss Hiccup passionately in front of Berkians, Dragons and Berserkers.

Hiccup was in a daze for a few seconds while several men and women were catcalling.

"Well that was hot," Dagur commented while smirking.

Heather meanwhile had greeted the others as well and when she came to Fishlegs and Ruffnut, Fishlegs actually gulped. "Fish, so good to see you again." Heather greeted. "And Ruffnut, we didn't have a chance to meet all those years ago."

"Right, Tuffnut and I were off with your brother making boar pits," Ruffnut said and then gave a predatory smile. "So you are the rumored crush,"

"And you are the girlfriend," Heather returned said predatory smile with one of her own. Ruffnut was indeed Fishlegs' girlfriend now but a year before the Berkians discovered Arcadia they had stayed with the Berserkers for about a week. Heather, and most of the tribe, knew that Fishlegs had developed a crush on her. Sadly nothing came of it and the Berkians departed after resupplying and resting.

The two women were shaking hands but neither let go yet and Fishlegs looked to be sweating bullets. The moment they did Ruffnut said "I like you, we should hang out."

"Agreed, I got some juicy stories," Heather replied as the two women walked away amicably.

"Dude," Snotlout said getting Fishlegs' attention. "Your girlfriend and your old crush getting friendly is scary,"

"I...... suddenly fear for my life," Fishlegs mumbled.

While the Berserkers got settled and received a tour from some of the people Stoick had designated as guides another delegation arrived. A young woman with wild blond hair hopped out of what seemed to be a retrofitted tank from the 23rd century while others came out of the bus that had been driving next to it.

"So this is Berk?" She asked while approaching the Chief, Hiccup and Astrid. "Nice place you got," She whistled impressed and then said "I'm Camicazi, representative of the Bog-Burglars."

"Ah, you must be Bertha's daughter," Stoick greeted her then.

Hiccup blinked as the name was familiar. It took him a while but then it all clicked "Oh my Thor, you were the one that shoved a cactus down Snotlout's pants!" Stoick's bushy eyebrows shot up upon hearing that and Snotlout turned around upon hearing his name and blanched when he caught sight of Camicazi. "YOU!"

"Yes ME!" Camicazi laughed. "I told you once that I was a big shot in my tribe didn't I?"

"But... But....But...." Snotlout sputtered. "Oh my god this just can't be happening!"

Camicazi spotted Ruffnut in the distance and called out "Hey girl!" She then made her way over to where Ruffnut and Heather were talking.

"Astrid leave your lover boy for a bit and come over too!" Ruffnut then called out while beckoning her over.

Astrid gave Hiccup a quick kiss on the cheek and made her way over to others. "Hiccup am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?" Snotlout asked as he and Fishlegs watched the women giggle in the area that had quickly become girls only. Hiccup, wisely chose not to comment. 

AN: (Author crawls out from under a mountain of books) FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD