2. Inosuke Hashibira

Requested by me. I need my baby

---

-PLEASE GO S O F T ON THIS S O F T B A B Y

-Feral Dumb² baby

-If you call him Peppanosuke, chances are he'll either get very mad at you or challenge you to a duel to prove to you that he's nothing like Peppa Pig

-Want to win his heart? Cook him some food and he's all yours. He will worship you like some kind of food goddess

-Not as much as he should be worshiped though.

-Give this baby lots and lots of love and attention

-If you don't, he'll find ways to grab your attention by either doing stupid things in front of you or by shouting your name so you could watch him do impressive things.

-.. Like that back bending thing he does. 

-Once he does all of that but still doesn't get your attention, he'll just.. very quietly.. ask you why you're not talking to him and you could even hear his heart breaking slightly in the tone of his voice.

-Please pay attention to this baby, he's doing his best :((

-I don't think he'll give you texts for obvious reasons.. nor would he pay attention to yours. Chances are that you guys will just use the call button.

-Teach him how to use a phone though

-It's going to be really hard to get him in a shirt.. Good luck with that. 

-Affection and soft gestures will be hard for this boy. He will end up showing his love for you in aggressive manners, like hard kisses, or tight hugs, or out of place proclamations of love.

-You might see him trying to compete with Zenitsu on who can compliment you more.

-Which ends in him trying to beat Zenitsu up..

-He does try his best to be soft to you.. And he doesn't mind letting you teach him the way.

-Expect him to dom most of the time.

---

Hope you enjoyed this, bc i certainly did.

Next: Giyuu