S.D. - Zenitsu Agatsuma

Requested by marvelousmha

Zenitsu X Female!Reader

---

"... aaaaaAAAAAHHH"

A shriek caused the young girl to sit up, frantically looking around for the source of the sound. She soon found the source, which was her lover.. Curled up into a ball under the sheets and trembling.

"Zenitsu..?" she muttered as she slowly lifted the sheets to reveal his crying and trembling form "Hey.. Did you have a nightmare again?" she began to gently brush his hair while he looked up to her, sniffling as he nodded "Y-yeah.. T.. The.. I got scared.. I.."

"Shhh.." she gently shushed him as she took him into her arms, running her fingers through his hair "It's okay.. You don't have to force yourself.. I'm here.." her soft whispering slowly made him calm down as he hugged her tightly, sobbing oh so softly.

"I-it won't happen.. Right?"

"What won't?"

"You.. Leaving me.. And hating me..? B-because I'm such a wimp.. And a crybaby.. A-and I can't protect you.."

"Zenitsu.. None of that is true, okay?" she cupped his cheeks to look at him with a soft frown "You're not a wimp and you're very capable of protecting me.. Just as I do for you." she began to smile as she kissed his forehead "I love you very much.. Nothing will change that."

Tears were streaming down his cheeks again.. Though they were not due to his nightmare. They were falling because of the blooming happiness in the bottom of his heart. He started to smile as he returned the kiss onto her cheek "I love you too, (y/n)"

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby?"

"Y-yes please.. I need to hear your voice"

She smiled upon hearing his words, laying her body down onto the bed. He soon followed suit, taking her into his arms while she ran her fingers through his hair again.

She began to hum a soft lullaby for him, and as she sung, he felt like the nightmare he had would never bother him again..

He soon fell asleep again, and so did she.

---

Next: Inosuke or maybe Sanemi idk