10. Yoriichi Tsugikuni

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT UPDATED ON THE MANGA, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS, ESPECIALLY FROM CHAPTER 177.

Let me take this moment to thank everyone for supporting this book that I made out of nowhere! I only made this for the lols and to make my friends shriek. Glad I made others shriek too!

Being an empath has its own perks since you're capable of observing people and breaking down the basics of their personality, and then you become capable of placing them in different scenarios while retaining their original personality with scary accuracy.

I was able to make headcanons for my friends, and they were scared because it was too accurate lol.

Yoriichi is really hard, but thanks to the latest chapter, I was able to get a better glimpse of him! OwO I hope you all enjoy! Requested by Maicchan

---

-Silent but loving.

-Thanks to his ability to see the "transparent world", he immediately knows how you're doing and if you need his help.

-Being the prodigy he is, he is very capable of protecting you.

-Despite you insisting that he passes down his art, he refuses and literally doesn't give a damn if his sword art dies or not.

-You manage to convince him to pass his art down to someone ((presumably, Sumiyoshi.))

-Michikatsu probably got even more jealous of Yoriichi when he met you because you're pretty much perfect for Yoriichi.

-You make him smile and wish for the best for this world.

-You don't mind him playing the flute that Michikatsu gave to him, even if it doesn't sound so good.

-He's a very good listener who loves it when you talk about your day, or what your dreams were when you slept.

-His way of showing love is formal and soft.

-Very soft and chaste kisses, soft hand holding, soft caressing, soft s o f t s o f t

-He will defend you if anyone ever tries to shit on you. He will literally n o t hesitate to fuck them up.

-He's really quiet.. though he doesn't mind approaching you and talking about how he feels when it's getting too much. He will insist on keeping it to himself though, but will always enlighten you about the situation he's currently in.

-Was definitely heartbroken after losing his brother.

-Will tell you stories in a short, formal, yet descriptive manner. He wouldn't mind sharing his world with you.

-Loving and caring

-Daddy ahaHAHAAH

-You're his baby and he will literally kill just to keep you safe

---

Oh man this was hard

Next: proBABLY Kagaya Ubuyashiki