13. Obanai Iguro

//oh iri, you finally updated//

Mien-Mien requested for him and i was like yUHS

NOTE: Hints of Polyamory w/ you, him, and Mitsuri. If you're not okay with Polyamory, you can skip this. Genuinely can't imagine him not loving Mitsuri ksksks

Please don't say anything hurtful about polyamory since I'm polyam too and I will not hesitate to block you if you do say something :))

---

-When you first meet him, he treats you like how he always treats everyone; he acts mean, uncaring, and he'd frequently ask you to bugger off.

-The only reason why he softens up to you is because Mitsuri manages to convince him.

-You two end up becoming friends, with most of the effort being yours.. He does reciprocate the effort, of course. He tries to be nice to you, which eventually becomes genuine.

-You two start dating after you express your admiration for him, which he reciprocates as well.

-'Eh.. I guess you're okay..' //blushing//

-You end up in a polyamorous relationship with him and Mitsuri, with it mostly being you and Mitsuri dating him. Nothing much happens between you and her, besides you two being good friends.

-Night time with him is realllyy spicy owo

-Plus points if Mitsuri is there as well.

-Cuddles? Eh. He tries.

-Believe it or not, this boy blushes h a r d when you two cuddle. He ends up freezing when you're both getting all fluffy with one another.. So most of the effort is on your side yet again.

-Smut? aight. Fluff?? Bitch freezes like he's Antarctica.

-Smut is actually kinda hard for him too since he gets flustered fast, but he easily gets over it thanks to his own libido.

-Fluff is the hard part.

-Mitsuri eventually gives him a lot of tips when it comes to fluff. 

-In modern times, he would send you short yet nice 'good morning' and 'good night' texts. His replies are short and curt as well.

-He's better at expressing himself irl than in chat so that's why his replies are curt.

-If you got a fear of snakes //like me// don't worry, he will not force you to be around his snakes.

-He loves you and Mitsuri a lot, and he tries to let you both know that. He would give you gifts, spend time with you, show you affection in soft and quiet ways like sneaky kisses, gentle hand patting, and the like.

-He treats you with respect and kindness, like he does with Mitsuri.

-You and Mitsuri manage to convince him to act a little nicer towards other people, which the others thank you both for.

---

aIGHT who's next?