S.D. - Muichiro Tokito

CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS.

Needed to let this out. Angst/Fluff.

Modern setting, with KNY being a dream.

Gender neutral reader

---

"-...-chiro Tok-..-.- and -...- have di-...- in a bat-...- against -...---"

A shriek was heard, before a figure suddenly rose from the covers. (Y/N) was panting hard, gripping onto the sheets beside them.

A dream.
A nightmare, to be exact.

It was just a nightmare, right?

".. Right..?" they whispered under their breath as they slowly looked to their side, finally letting out the breath they were subconsciously holding in after seeing the sleeping figure.

Muichiro was sleeping soundly on the bed that they both shared, unaware of the nightmare that his partner had just had.

"He's.. He's safe." (Y/N) whispered to themselves as they reached out to gently brush Muichiro's stray hair away from his face "He's alive.. Safe... Here.. Beside me.."

As they tried to calm down, the brushing they were doing slowly woke the young boy. He squirmed slightly, letting out a soft groan as he opened his eyes. He shot his partner a soft glare before rubbing his eyes and speaking "What time is it.."

"O-oh.. Probably midnight.."

"And yet you're awake?"

"I.. I-I had a nightmare."

Upon hearing those words, Muichiro sat up with a soft frown, his eyes much more kinder than when he first woke up "Ah.. Do you want to talk about it?" he offered as he raised his hand to gently caress (Y/N)'s cheek. They smiled and shook their head, letting themselves fall onto Muichiro in a hug "No.. I just want to hug you. I just want to be with you like this."

He hummed in agreement, brushing their hair while he fell back onto the bed. They cuddled there in silence, before (Y/N) eventually spoke up "Please don't go.. Okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere. What do you mean?"

"I-I mean.. I don't know.. Just.. Just don't disappear."

"I won't.. I promise."

"I.. I don't.. I don't want you to die.."

"Hun, I'm not doing to die yet." Muichiro said sternly as he looked at his partner in the eye. He soon formed a smile on his lips while gently caressing his partner's own bottom lip with his thumb "I won't leave. I won't die yet. I won't disappear. I'll be here by your side, I promise you."

With that, he sealed the promise with a soft kiss. It's safe to say that the duo eventually fell asleep again in each other's arms.

Their dreams became much more sweeter and kinder, just like the kiss they shared that night.

---

@muzan pls stop taking my babies away :(( ily but come on..