4. Muzan Kibutsuji

-??¿??¿?

-Is he being serious? Is he just experimenting on you? Is he only doing this because he has hidden intentions of using you as a weapon against humanity? You don't know either.

-But the way he acts around you, his body language and even his eyes say that he's genuine.

-Very very overprotective and easily gets jealous.

-Will definitely kill someone if they even think of looking at you.

-His overprotective attitude is really scary but at the same time warm and nice?

-He let's out this soft side of his.. Like he starts to smile genuinely and his eyes glimmer with an unfamiliar light that no one has seen before.

-You actually make him feel a little human.

-And he thinks that as long as he has you by his side, he is closer to perfection.

-He would definitely do lots of kinds of kisses on you. They'd range from soft to spicy 👀

-Has probably talked to you about you becoming a demon more than once.

-the reason is that half of him wants you to be by his side for the rest of his life, half is wanting to make you one of the moons and for you to fight for his glory.

-The half that wants you by his side is a lot more dominant though.

-Would love to do PDA, especially in front of others. He's territorial, like any demon, so he wants to show the world that you're his and his alone.

-Probably won't agree to open relationships. High chance he won't.

-If it so happens that you're not aware of him being a demon, he'd definitely keep you out of that side for your safety.

-He doesn't really know why he's keeping you safe, but all he knows is that if something ever happened to you, he'd never forgive himself.

-It's like you gave him another thing to live for.

-In modern times, if you teased him that he's Michael Jackson, he's probably going to start ignoring you.

-secretly finds amusement in MJ

-will send you sweet and perfectly composed Good Morning and Good Night texts.

-Formal and perfect.. To a point where you might not see much emotions from him.

-Unless you're an empath.

-Romanticism is at perfection levels. He makes sure everything about the two of you is perfect.

-You'll both look like the greatest couple alive.

---
Who's next?