S.D. - Inosuke Hashibira

Written in second person.

---

Sizzling sounds and the smell of meat filled the air around the woman standing by the counter in her kitchen. Here she was, preparing dinner for herself and for someone who was on their way home.

This was a normal thing in the Hashibira household, where (Y/N) would stay at home and work from there, while Inosuke would be out and about, working as a gym trainer.

.. Well, his way of training others was quite hellish, just like him. Nonetheless, you love this bundle of wildness.

He fell in love with you after taking a bite from your cooking. You were with a friend in the gym that time, bringing lunch for yourself and for her. She was one of his students, and after noticing your inquisitive stare at the young male, she had introduced him to you.

It's safe to say that after that fateful meeting, you both fell in love and he fell onto a knee before you.

Your wedding ring shone under the light while you prepared dinner for the two of you. Tonight, you had prepared some Tempura for him, knowing that it was one of his favourites. After you set the table, you could hear someone entering the house.

He was right on time.

A smile came onto your lips and you walked to the doorway, patiently waiting for him while untying your apron. There he was, the love of your life, entering the living room with the same tired and "I want to be in your arms" expression he always has.

Upon seeing you, his face brightened up, and he ran to you with his arms wide open "(Y/N)!!!" he yelled with a grin before taking you into his arms, hugging you tightly while laughing. You began to giggle as well while wrapping your arms around his much bigger frame, a sigh leaving your lips "I feel so happy when you're home.. I missed you.." you whispered, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Inosuke smiled widely before kissing your cheek as well "I missed you too!"

Yes, this was just another night in the Hashibira household, where they would be in each other's arms like the world would end of they weren't.

It is true, it is true. These two surely are in love.