S.D. - Kyojuro Rengoku

Requested by: Matsugawa_Sara35 and OnlyMill1454

Kyojuro x Female Reader

---

"You're so warm.. Makes sense, since you're pretty much like a ray of sunshine." A soft, feminine voice was heard from under the covers, followed by a soft chuckle from the man beside her. "That's quite funny to hear from you.. since you're the ray of sunshine between us." he whispered by her ear as he gently brushed the stray locks of hair from her face.

It was morning, and the duo were lazing around in bed. It was Sunday, anyway, so they had all the right to rest.

"Me? The sunshine? Impossible.. You're the one who's making everything so bright.."

"Ah, you're mistaken. It's you, my sweet angel. You're the one who makes me smile everyday.. You never fail to lighten me up."

"But that's you~ You're the one who's always making me so happy and giddy!"

Their sweet words soon turned into teasing as they continued to cuddle, soft kisses and whispers were exchanged as time passed. Kyojuro slowly sat up as he stretched his arms, smiling at his lover "Maybe we should go and cook some breakfast now. We've been awake for a few minutes now."

"Can't we stay in bed a little longer, though?"

Her voice was barely above a whisper, so she thought he hadn't heard it thanks to the lack of response. He soon laid back onto the bed, gently pulling her closer by the waist, and smiled brightly "Alright, we can cuddle more. It's a Sunday, we don't have work anyway."

A giggle left her lips as he returned it with his own chuckle, leaning close to plant a soft kiss onto her lips.

"I love you very much, Kyojuro.."

"I love you more, (y/n)."

"I love you most."

"No, I love you most!"

"Noooo~ I love you way more than you do!"

And with that, the duo resumed their teasing as the day progressed. It was perfect.

---

Next: i'm not sure kskskKSKSKS I JUST GOT A REALLY GOOD ZENITSU REQ SO I'M PROBABLY GOING TO DO THAT ONE