9. Mitsuri Kanroji

-The literal living and breATHING EMBODIMENT OF L O V E

-It's no secret that this angel will spend her time hugging you, kissing you, shrieking out your name, and of course, spoiling you until you ask her to stop

-If you do ask her to stop, she might just cry a bit and apologize

-Then go back to spoiling you after a while

-Which, honestly, you don't mind.

-Due to how dense she is, you had to make the first moves. She naturally loves everyone and is very sweet.. But after you made moves on her and gave her your everything, her world began to circle around you.

-Her flexibility is amazing 👀

-She will insist on protecting you ((while you protect her as well))

-In modern times, her texts would be in caps, full of emojis and laughter, your chats with her would be in pink or green, and everything is literally so f l u f f y

-"omG BABE HHSKFNSFM I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH HUHU 💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤ YOU'RE SO ADORABLE I JUST WANT TO H U G YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND LOVE YOU TILL YOU ASK ME TO STOP :(( 💓❤💓❤💓❤💓"

-When you two have arguments, it ends with her crying and trying to fix it.

-You both never end up fighting. The most would be arguments.

-She loves eating, so if you know how to cook, I can assure you that she's yours forever.

-Dates with her are gonna be a bit expensive.. Though she might just insist on paying for herself.

-She's a very romantic person with bright ideals. When she initiates a date, it'll be romantic, fun, sweet, and perfect.

-She feels safe around you and she has no problems in showing her real self. She knows you love her and won't judge.

-In modern times, I think it's safe to say that she will definitely love K-pop. You would catch her singing and dancing to various songs and fangirling over the members.

-Then she'll proceed to trying to get you in her fandoms

-Soft and loving kisses, caresses, cuddles, hugs can be expected. Besides those, there are also surprise hugs and kisses from behind.

-Night time with her can either be fluffy as hell of very very spicy 👀

-Thanks to how close you two are with one another, she doesn't get that shy around you. It's still there, but it's not too much.

-I think it's safe to assume that you managed to get on Obanai's good side.. After fighting him a lot for her.

-Also safe to assume that you end up in a Polyamorous relationship with the two in case Obanai literally doesn't want to give her up.

-She's a very soft baby, so please take care of her

-Or else snek boi will rip you to shreds.

-H I S S

---

Next: Yoriichi