BONUS - Five Senses

Scenario: First date

-Edited on 10/14/19-

((I'll make one for the pillars for the second bonus!))

Thank you for your support! As thanks, I will make bonus chapters for both HC and SD! One bonus every ten chapters :))

-Gakuen KNY AU!-

"The reader and character have already confessed to one another, so they're pretty much on the "Mutual Understanding" phase, and this first date marks as the start of their relationship."

---

Tanjiro Kamado

*Would ask you shyly when you're both alone in the classroom.

*"U-Uhm.. So.. I.. There's this really nice uhm.. Cafe! Yeah! And it has really nice.. Food? And a good ambience.. A-and--"

*"Yes, Tanjiro-kun. I'll go with you"

*You'd definitely fawn over his cuteness on the spot after he asks you out.

*You two head over to the cafe after school.

*Tanjiro would definitely try to hold your hand while you're not looking, but when you look at him before he could, he'd quickly look away with a blush and pretend he was trying to get something in his pocket.

*So you end up holding his hand.

*He will insist on paying, no matter how much you tell him not to. He's going to end up causing a scene with how loud his voice gets when he's convincing you.

*Eventually, you let him pay.

*You may end up trying to get the cheapest meal so that he wouldn't pay too much though.. Which he'd notice. He'd end up ordering what he thinks is definitely the best for you despite the price and your protests.

*You don't mind, though. It's great. You really did want that meal anyway.

*After the cafe date, he'd take you on a short stroll to a nearby park. The sun was beginning to set, so it was the perfect scenery.

*You two would sit together and enjoy the sunset, hands together and hearts in perfect perfect harmony.

*He'd take this moment to whisper how much he loves you, then he'd try to sneak a kiss on your cheek.

*You'd be the one to kiss him though.

*And after that, he escorts you home, and promises for another date.

---

Zenitsu Agatsuma

*Is going to ask you out smoothly but will end up flunking the end.

*"(y/n)-chan/kun~, there's a cafe near the school, and I was hoping I could take you out for a snack there.. Though, you're much more of a snack than any of the food there-"