S.D. - Tanjiro Kamado

'OMG IRI YOU FINALLY UPDATED' yes yes ik I'm busy asf so yes I'm sorry for the inactivity. Writing this at 2 am so yeah no revisions n shit

Fem reader and tanji cuddling in winter

---

"You're really soft here.."

"Mm.. Don't mention that.. I'm kind of insecure about my tummy."

"O-Oh, right, sorry."

As of current, a duo laid on the bed and was surrounded by pillows and blankets. It was late at night, snow was falling, and they were cuddling together as a way of exchanging body heat.

Tanjiro smiled as he caressed his girlfriend's waist, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead "I love spending time like this with you." he whispered, making the young girl smile "I love it too, Tanjiro. I love being with you.. And I love you, in general."

She gently caressed his cheek as she said those words, which made his heart beat a little faster. Tanjiro let out a soft chuckle as he pat her head "We've been together for a while now.. Yet you still make me flustered."

"It's the same for me, sweetheart. I always get butterflies with you"

"It's like we're always back to square one.. Except we're not strangers or something." Tanjiro chuckled at the thought "Like we're always flustered with one another.. And stuff.."

"Yeah, I get what you mean. It's okay, I know you struggle with words." (Y/N) teased, which made him pout "Heyyy.. I'm not that bad! I can make you fall for me all over again just with my words!"

"Oh really? How?"

He grinned before laying on his side to face her properly "I love you in every way possible. I love the scent you have, I love your eyes that twinkle when you see something you like, I love your sweet and beautiful smile, I love your voice, I love your body, I love your personality, I love your style, I love your-"

"o-oh my god, wait! Tanjiro! I can only take so much!!"

He let out a laugh before planting a kiss on her forehead yet again "I love you so much.." he whispered, making her smile and return the kiss on his lips "I love you too, Tanjiro."

---

Now excuse me as I disappear again.