One-Cut Demon: (y/n) Akame (l/n)

3rd Person POV

It's a beautiful night in Vale, the moon, partly shattered, glowing ever so brightly, people are sleeping, the sound of the wind sings through Vale, everything is nice and calm.

So, in other words a perfect time for criminals and other lawless people to start acting up.

Close to the Emerald Forest we see a group consisting of 15 people who have animal features, wearing a uniform. Said uniform consists of a white sleeveless jacket, a sleeveless black hoody, black trousers, black fingerless gloves and a Grimm like mask which covers their eyes, and forehead.

This is the White Fang, a resistance group for Faunus rights. In the beginning they were quite peaceful but seeing that peaceful marches and demonstrations brought them nowhere, they turned to be more violent.

They're securing an abandoned building as a secret hideout, for operations close to the Emerald Forest.

White Fang Goons are seen carrying boxes while one, the leader of this operation, a dog Faunus is just sitting around barking orders, pun intended.

White Fang Captain: "NO YOU IDIOT!! PUT THE BOX OVER THERE!!" he yells annoyed. While some glare at him, but they don't want to be punished for defying their captain so they do what he says. "Fucking incompetent idiots..." he mutters with crossed arms, not noticing a silhouette on the tower to the north.

On said tower we see a sole person standing, watching the White Fang doing their work.

They are male with cold blood red eyes, (h/l) black hair, 1,70 metres tall, a pale complexion, wearing a white T-Shirt with a white collar, a black sleeveless sweatshirt over it, a red tie, and along his arms he wears red gauntlets along with black gloves, around his waist he has a red belt, carrying a sheathed Katana. He also wears black trousers, black socks and black shoes.

We see red markings all over his skin.

Having a loose grip on his Katana handle he grabs a necklace that's hidden under his clothes, a pendant hanging on it. Letting go of the Katana handle he opens it revealing a picture.

A Picture of 3 people.

In the middle of the picture is the black haired male eating a huge piece of meat, to his left is a blonde male with lion ears and tail, having one arm around his shoulder smiling widely, to his right a female with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes also smiling happily.

???: "Leo... Tsumi..." he whispers with a not so deep voice, a sad smile appearing on his face as single tear rolls down.

Sighing sadly, he closes the ornament and hides it back under his clothes.

Suddenly, all emotion leaves his face and he grips his Katana handle once more, a soul piercing glare appears in his eyes as he looks at the White Fang members, counting 15 of them.

One final breath and he jumps off the tower, his black hair fluttering in the wind, approaching the ground dangerously fast, but instead of splattering on the floor he lands silently his Aura protecting him from harm and his left hand touches the ground to dampen the fall a little.

The White Fang members start turning around as they have great hearing and reflexes.

In one smooth movement he dashes at the first two White Fang Members, one little cut appearing because of the boy's Katana.

Strange black markings appear from their wounds spreading all over their body, moments later they drop dead on the floor.

???: "2 down" he whispers continuing his attack, cutting down 3 more in a smooth movement and finally the captain snaps out of his shock.