13

AUTHORS P.O.V
As the two arrived at the dorm the others were already in the living room waiting.
"Hello, oppas!" The girl smiled as everyone smiled back greeting her "What was Jimin talking about?" Jin asked "Oh! I have something to tell you all." She said sitting "I was asked to sign a contract with fila." She told them as they all look at her in confusion "Wait was thi-" Namjoon was cut before even he finished what he was saying "I know what you're thinking Oppa that's what I also thought earlier but nope my manager said my contract was sent to me before even you confirmed about our relationship." She explained as the boys all sighed "That's great, hun" Yoongi hugged the girl as she smiled.

"So this means there's a chance we can collaborate with you?" Taehyung asked as the girl nodded "And that's not all" she smiled in excitement "Well I guess this is bigger" Jhope chuckled "I'm invited to LA's fashion show this week." The girl jump in happiness as the boys gasp in shock, Jungkook immediately stood up and approached the girl and took her in his embrace "Baby that's great! I'm so proud of you, we're proud of you." He told the girl as she kissed his cheek "Thank you, Oppa!" she smiled "Wait wait! This means you have to leave soon." Namjoon exclaimed "Aww! Sadly yes I do have to leave tomorrow." She sighed as everyone become silent "How long are you going to stay there?" Taehyung asked "A week." She answered, "Then you'll be back home?" Jimin asked, "No, I also have to shoot another commercial film in L.A, i'll be there for a week, then I have to stay at new york for a week for some promotions and collabs, then I'll be heading to the Philippines for a fan meet I'll be there for 3 days then head to Japan for fan meet & some promotion I'll be there for 4 days then I'll be back, I have to stay at my apartment because I have lots of promotions when I get back." She told them as everyone sighed "But we can still see you when you get back right?" Jungkook asked as she nodded "of course." She smiled "Well then, just make sure you eat your meals, don't overwork your self." Jin says as the girl just listened to them knowing what will each of them say "Always bring your bodyguard with you." Jungkook says "I'll pack your medicines, don't forget your prescription for asthma & anxiety, drink it on time." Yoongi says "Just always bring your phone with you, call or message us when something happened also update us every day." Namjoon says.

 "You go enjoy & have fun." Taehyung smiled "Right but don't forget to takle some rest too, don't over work." Hoseok says caressing her hair "But be safe, always think of your safety, I hate to think that we're not there to protect you." Jimin sighed as she nodded to assures them "I'll be fine, you guys don't have to say the same thing every time I leave I won't forget, I'll update each of you every day and more importantly I won't forget my medicines, i wont over work. I will have fun but will always stay safe." She said as they all nodded "Good!" They all replied, "Now lets head out and eat." Jin says as they all prepared to go out.