Responsibility Part 3

When Rainbow got home she was surprised to see Soarin sleeping on the bed so she put on her pajamas and brushed her teeth and put the blanket over them to and she calmly went sleep while sleeping in Soarin's arms. (So um this is me speaking ok the drawing on the top is owned by me BTW lets get back to the story!)

Rainbow yawned then slowly got up and walked downstairs like any other normal pony even though she was going to have a foal and is now 8 months. Rainbow: Ive been craving vegetables even though I love them I'm surprised the baby likes it?!" She said surprised. Soarin had woken up and said "Morning Dash." He said then kissed her on the cheek. Soarin: Well is have to go to Wonderbolt Headquarters so I'll come back later but I'm still surprised your the captain of the wonderbolts and I'll be taking.. yo- your place." He said worried. Rainbow: Soarin I know you can do it your just scared!" She teased. Soarin: Uh hugh ok well I'll make sure I'll do my best then." He said raising an eyebrow while smiling. Rainbow: I think I might go visit Twilight then go to "Steams Houseware" an then I'll go home." She said then waved goodbye to Soarin.

  Soarin came home so tired from his first day of work to be Captain for a few months until Rainbow could come again. Soarin: This was probably one of the most tiring day ever you won't believe how much work I had to do I have to train the wonderbolts academy for a little bit then do some paper work then I had to go help the wonderbolts and do much more other stuff and now I'm going to become a dad!?" He said terrified. Rainbow: Well at least your not going to be captain forever." Soarin: True." Rainbow: Twilight must have been way more scared than you when she found out she can't do her friendship duties because she is pregnant!"

" Rainbow: Twilight must have been way more scared than you when she found out she can't do her friendship duties because she is pregnant!"

Rainbow: She was sooo scared!" She said trying to cheer her husband up. Soarin: Well I guess so it might not be that hard once I get used to this kind of responsibility?" Rainbow: Yeah see it won't be that hard!"

Back at Twilights house...

  Twilight: Ok ok I'm gonna have to get ready for Christmas and Dash's, flutters, Applejack, Pinkie Pie,  and Rarity's family. And Applejack is apparently still doing the had swap so I got..." She opened the two papers folded perfectly in a small square. Twilight: I got WHAT!!!??? I got Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy the most hardest ones oh come on maybe Flash can help me find a present." She walked upstairs and saw Flash sleeping. Twilight slowly tip hooved down the stairs and decided to get the presents by herself. Twilight walked around the busy Steampunk Ponyville! The Steam trains 🚂 were running the Salesman were selling and the dogs were yelping! Twilight thinker for a while then decided to get  Fluttershy a new animal so she went to a place called Vintages Pets and Supplies. Twilight went into the store and found many beautiful beasts such as dogs and cats. Though she found one looking terribly hungry and sad so she looked at the price. Twilight: My gosh one bit! How often do you feed this cat Ms.?!" Clerk: Well I don't really feed it only because I is the ugliest one!" She said in disgust. Twilight: Well then I'll take it because it seems you do not care for such animals like them!" She payed then walked away. She fed the cat fish then brung the cat to her castle then thought again to were she was going to get Dash's present. After a while of thinking she decided to go to "Victoria's Houseware." And so she went, when she got there she found a mug that plated on it #1 she thought it was perfect for Rainbow Dash so she put it in her basket then decided it was a little thing so she found a cloud ☁️ like plush toy and bought it as well. Twilight: Oh well you are a much nicer clerk than the other one down the street Ms." Nice Clerk: Yeah you see she is a very selfish mare and does not really care about anything except MONEY!" She said with an awful tone at the end. Twilight: Well I'm certainly not coming back to that other store again!" Then took of after the small conversation. Christmas was coming close!!!

 Christmas was coming close!!!