Christmas Part 5

It has been a week since Prism was born and the two were much taking care of her and seeing every precious moment of her they would go back to the Wonderbolts when Prism was probably one more month. Prism's babysitter would be Fluttershy since Fluttershy is so very caring!

Rainbow:Ok let's go now I'll get Prism and you can get the presents." Soarin: Got it but don't forget we don't have to rush we are usually always the first ones to come to a party or something." Rainbow: Ok ok let's go now!" She said grabbing Prism into her hooves. When they got to Twilight's castle Pinkie Pie was there but she was the earliest because she had to decorate the place. Rainbow: Oh hi Pinkie Pie nice to see you being the first one to come hehe!" Pinkie Pie: Well I'm just here decorating and obviously I'm here for Christmas 🎄!!!" Applejack then came in and as well as Rarity. Rarity: Well hello darlings!" Applejack: Howdy y'all!" They said with there own kind of greetings. Rarity: I must say Twilight your house is quite large!" Twilight: Well that is kinda true and my foal is not due till 2 months!" She said worried a little. Rainbow: It's ok Twilight it won't be that bad you know I'm mean it's not that bad?!" Trying to help Twilight. Twilight: And it was also help if RD and me still do those tea ☕️ over my house." Rainbow: Sure of course I will still it's very relaxing." She said calmly. Soarin: Yeah so how's Flash and you going Twilight?" Twilight: It's very good he's like my Flashlight 🔦 hehe!" Then another knock was on the door. Twilight opened the door. The butterscotch like pony looked around then said "Oh well hello twilight greetings." Fluttershy said quietly. Prism was sitting on Rainbows back and was looking at the excitement until Fluttershy was completely out of her shell when she saw Prism! Fluttershy: OH MY BUTTERFLIES!!!!!! PRISM!!!!! Oh can I hold her Rainbow if it's not too much trouble?" Rainbow: Sure here you go I know how much you love Prism!" She said while picking up Prism in her hooves then putting them in Fluttershy's. Twilight: I think everypony is here now we just need then Princesses and Shining Armor and Flurry Heart! Rainbow: Wait! Aren't our parents coming to?" Twilight: Oh yeah hehe I don't want mumbles my parents." She said not as happy. There was another knock on the door and when Twilight opened it she saw the Princesses besides Rainbow, Twilight, and Prism. Celestia: Oh well hello Twilight so nice to see you all here for Christmas!" Luna: And hello Rainbow nice to see you again as well but where is Prism?" Rainbow: Oh well she is with Fluttershy." Pointing to Fluttershy. Twilight stayed by the door in case there was another knock on the door and their was. Mr. Shy and Mrs. Shy and Zephyr Breeze. Twilight: Oh well hello the Shy family!" Then another knock on the door! Twilight opened it it it was Mr. Pie, Mrs. Pie, Maud Pie, Limestone Pie, and Marble Pie. Twilight: Come in come in!" There was another family behind them it was the Gemstone family including Sweetie belle. Twilight: Oh it's nice to see you all including Sweetie!" Another knock on the door.... she opened it. This time it was Applejack's family Apple bloom, Big Macintosh, and Granny Smith. Twilight: Hi guys! Nice to see you again!" Twilight started to get worried her family might come next or Rainbow's.  A knock on the door.... twilight carefully opened it and peeked  through "Phew! Just Rainbow's parents!" She completely opened the door while saying a greeting of "Well hello skie- I mean Mr. Dash and Mrs. Dash and as well as Scootaloo to you to." She said. Mrs. Dash said "Well hello to you to seems your not far!" Twilight: I'm not am I." She plastered a fake smile then let them go bother the skies. Then another once again knock on the door it was HER parents! Twilight: You can do this girl I can do this! Hehe!" She opened it and her parents starting asking a billion questions! They asked... "how long are you and what do you like to eat right now as well as how many months are you and your my pretty little girl and also saying you have a handsome Flash here!" This embarrassed Twilight very much good thing it was not as much as Rainbows Parents! All the Ponies sitting around the Christmas tree. Pinkie Pie: Yay let Christmas begin! Rainbow: Oh btw girls have you been dating anyone besides Twilight?" She questioned. Applejack: Well I do have a Crush on somepony but I really shouldn't say it in front of everypony anyways!" Rainbow: Come one tell us AJ at least give us a hint!" Applejack whispered in Rainbow's ear and said quietly "I like Spike." Rainbow's eyes lit up! Rainbow: You like who!!!!????? She screamed out loud. The mane 4 looked and said "Who is it?" Then the rest of the family looked as well. Applejack: Rainbow Dash Cloud!" Rainbow: It's Rainbow Dash Skies to you." She said correcting her. They opened presents and when it was Rainbow's turn she opened the gift then inside it was a mug that said #1 and also a small toy cloud ☁️ that was for Prism. Rainbow: Twilight you know you didn't need to get any of this!" Twilight: Oh it's nothing just something for you! And of course Prism." They opened presents and got cupcakes to bits and house ware stuff as well! Christmas was a success a very good one next time Halloween 🎃arrives!

" They opened presents and got cupcakes to bits and house ware stuff as well! Christmas was a success a very good one next time Halloween 🎃arrives!

BTW this is my art my work 100% as well hope you enjoy!