Unexpected! Part 4

You might think well barely any ponies give labor on their exact date but looks like this cyan pony did not do it before or after the due date so then what date is it?

Rainbow Dash walked down the stairs of the house then felt weary and sick. Soarin was getting a few screws from upstairs. Then.... he heard a scream! Rainbow: Soa- rrr- iiinn!!!!!! She screamed with pain. Soarin ran downstairs then said "Wait.. are you ok!? Isn't it your due date??!!!" Rainbow: Ahhhh ye- ess!!!!" They quickly flew toward the hospital or Soarin carried Rainbow to the hospital as fast as he could go. The hospital pony was a pony they wouldn't expect it! Soarin: FLUTTERSHY!" He said surprised. Fluttershy: oh well- ahhhhhhhhhhh rain- ow hav- ng FOAL!!!! Soarin: Well um can you her to the emergency room like I don't know NOW!?" Fluttershy: Oh ok got!" She called one of the offices in the front desk and a doctor came over to bring Rainbow and Soarin.

Her friends were called over by Fluttershy who was patiently waiting in the front desk of the hospital. A BAM came into the doors of the hospital which were Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. Applejack: Are we LATE!??" She said with a scream and worried face. Fluttershy: Oh you are not all late girls sit on the couch over there if you don't mind! They 4 all sat on the couch tired and relieved from running the whole way. Pinkie Pie: Oh my gosh we came here as quickly as our hooves could take us!" She said brushing through her straight mane.

Inside Rainbows room...

  Time Turner: Ok I think you are... now ready Rainbow Dash! Rainbow: Ahhh!!... wait WHAT!??? I don't think I can do it! Soarin: Rainbow come on you don't give up on anything or anypony so I probably think you can do it!!!... or wait no you CAN do it!" He said trying to encourage her. Rainbow: AHHHHH fi- fiii-nnn I'll try ahhhh!" She said in pain and already in exhaustion. Rainbow pushed as hard as she could and rested for a moment. Rainbow: Ahh I'm already in pain phhdb nnnnn AHHHH! I- oww for Pegasus sake YOU DID THiS TO ME!!!!" She said then pushed again. Soarin did not looked surprised instead he held Rainbows hoove but when Rainbow pushed she held Soarin's hoove so tightly that he couldn't feel is hoove anymore. Soarin: I never Well call you this but Dashie come on you can do it!" He said kissing her passionately. Rainbow smiled then said "Ok I'll try ahhh no neve- ind ahhh I'll do ahh iii- tt ahhh!!!" She pushed many many times. When her Fluttershy said it was ok to come in the 5 looked terrified of how bad Rainbow looked. Rainbow: Gu- ahhh I mean guys I'm fine ok I might look tried and pale and almost look like I'- dyin- ahhhh I mean- ahhh I can't!" Applejack: Come on Sugarcube you know you can do it come on!" Rainbow: Ahh fine I'll AHhhh!" Time Turner: It's ok now just like about one more big push!" She said getting ready. She pushed one more time and as hard a she could. Rainbow: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" She whimpered then shaked then put her hooves into her eyes then made a very much relieved sound an kept holding onto Soarin's hoove and knew it was all over. The foal was wrapped up in cloth and Rainbow held the small foal and Soarin smiled then kissed Rainbow and then Pinkie Pie said "Well you to what's the name?" Rainbow: Hmmm I don't know maybe like Prism because it's a triangle that reflects off of a Rainbow 🌈. Soarin: That's actually a good name and maybe the middle name should be bolt?" Rainbow: Hmmm yeah!" Time Turner: So it is Prism Bolt Skies?" She said smiling. Rainbow: Yes very much yes." Time Turner: Well ok then This is one beautiful baby girl foal!" She said smiling at the two. The small foal was an Alicorn because of Rainbow Dash and had dark colored mane that was Rainbow but this time with an extra color! The small foal looked something like this...

 The small foal was an Alicorn because of Rainbow Dash and had dark colored mane that was Rainbow but this time with an extra color! The small foal looked something like this

(By the Way this is my Art 100% hope you like it)

The two looked and so did the mane 6 and they all awed in wonder. Prism Bolt Skies 🌈⚡️🌌.