Halloween Part 6

A morning once again was in the cyan blue Pegasus eyes she was holding Soarin hoove at the time and his wing was over her. She then noticed it was Halloween well the next day was Halloween! She got up and tried not to wake up her family. And successfully did not. She shaked Soarin softly and said "Im gonna go out with my friends so you take care of her ok?" Soarin: Mmm." He said still asleep.

At the bakery...

Applejack: Y'all are here great to see you gals once again!" She said eagerly. Rainbow: So you gonna tell us your crush or something?!" Applejack: Well umm see sometimes you need to shake it off so I guess I could say...!" She began to sing 🎶

When she finished they all cheered for her great singing 🎤. Rainbow: Now come on who really is it AJ!?" She explained. Applejack: It is it ughh ok you might think I'm wrong Rarity that I should like this pony because it's not really a pony it's it is Spike!" Rarity: I am uuu wow congratulations AJ for telling us and I'm not jealous I think of him as a brother instead!" Applejack: Thanks for understanding me Rarity!" Rarity: My pleasure Applejack." Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and especially Twilight were speechless!

When they all decided to go home Fluttershy said she would not be their for Halloween but instead having tea ☕️ with Discord one of her BEST friends! Rainbow Dash: So Fluttershy you dating Discord?!" She said curious. Fluttershy: Well not exactly we are only really good friends that stay together no matter what!" Rainbow Dash: Well umm hate to break it to you but that's almost like dating him!" Fluttershy: Well I'll try to tell him that we are now together I'll try to be (gulp) honest." She said unsure. When they all left and when Rainbow went back home she heard a strange noise in the her house.. then she knew what is was. She opened the door and said "Prism again your playing with the pots and pans!" She said smiling. Prism smiled back laughing! Rainbow saw Soarin then hugged him very tightly. Rainbow: Oh I'm so happy to see you two today has been sooo long and I felt I hadn't seen you in so long." She said putting down her jacket. Rainbow: Love you." Kissing Soarin passionately. Soarin: So your saying you felt lonely!?" Rainbow: Yes of course I did I won't admit it because remember when Pinkamena was like dying at war in the hospital and I was all alone fighting and literally crying!?" Soarin: Yes I sure do remember and so I came in and helped you." He said carrying Prism. Rainbow: Well tomorrow is did you forget Halloween?" Soarin: I definitely did not forget!" He said smiling. Rainbow: Ok well I think we both know what to be tomorrow." Soarin: Yeah I sure do and Prism well she says she wants to be Shadow Bolt like you did this one time. Rainbow: I know scaring all those ponies and making Princess Luna look scary was priceless!" She said laughing. They took a shower then brushed their teeth and went to bed comfortably. Rainbow's wing on Soarin and Soarin's wing on hers and her fluffy multicolored mane in Soarin's chest resting peacefully.

Skip to Nighttime and when it is Halloween 🎃!

Pinkie Pie was a chicken once again for some reason but she looked more like a sad chicken instead. Twilight was librarian with glasses. Fluttershy did not participate because she said that this silly Halloween thing is a plain dumbass thing and is F##cking on her nerves even though deep down she was very scared. Applejack was a Pumpkin an orange one obviously! Rarity was a fairy 🧚‍♀️ and had extra makeup on this time! And Rainbow Dash and Soarin were vampires! Prism was a Shadow Bolt. They did scaring, talking, and of course cider at the end!

At the Bar...

Rainbow: That was one day for sure and btw I'm still surprised I'm the first one to marry." She said. Rarity: I know since I catched Cadences flowers!" She wined. Twilight: Well I mean Rainbow you did fall in love with Soarin at war?!" Applejack: Your right Twilight you are right you had more time Rainbow." Pinkamena: Well ok this cider is tooo good guys Mmmmm can't get enough!" They all laughed. Soarin: I have to block Dash from drinking Cider she drinks 🍷 much!" He laughed while Rainbow made a small giggle and the rest laughed. Twilight: To bad Fluttershy could not come she could have stayed time with Prism." Prism was actually being held by Rainbow at the time. Rainbow: By the way Twilight how is having a kid gonna be like for you now?" Twilight: I'm not sure the foal is not even born." Applejack: Well we should Wrap up Halloween 👻 by going to see the sunset 🌅 on top mount flowers!" They all agreed to go.

" Applejack: Well we should Wrap up Halloween 👻 by going to see the sunset 🌅 on top mount flowers!" They all agreed to go

A pretty view it was Halloween once again a success!

Me: Happy Early Halloween and have a wonderful day and my brony name is actually KittycatRittyCat so yeah (Art is not by me but writing is so yeah!) Have a beautiful and wonderful morning ponies! 👍😁