Part 13 Halloween again

Flutters house...

Fluttershy the meany the bossy the sassy and the one who always cussed was at her house dressing up like a jerk. When a doorbell rang it was nopony? Fluttershy: I'm must be hearing things." But she was not she was just drunk.

Twilight's house...

Twilight woke up from a long sleep she had been tired ever since Velvet was born. Twilight: Ughh! What is today... Halloween!" She explained. She quickly said for Flash to stay with Velvet because she would be visiting her friends or going to hollow shades with her friends.

Twilight's POV...

I went to go out the door and first went to Fluttershy's cottage. And I knocked on Flutters door. Fluttershy saw me I think so and she then closed the door I was like what the hay! I decided then to bust into her house. I had no choice. Fluttershy: Oh so your (hiccups) one who knocked on my- (hiccups) door! (Laughs)" Turns our Fluttershy was drunk or should I says Flutterbitch. I screamed at her and said  "Come on FLUTTERSHY!" She followed me wobbly and still drunk. She was dressed up as a superstar! Dumb right! Then I walked to Rarity's she was dressed as a cow pony and she had a straw hat and purple overalls. She looked dumb to especially that she was always fancy. Then we went to Applejacks house or umm barn...! And she was in a fancy emerald outfit with lipstick she says she was a back in the days mare. Hmm I mean it's ok? Anyways we then went to Pinkamena's house and I knocked on the door. Pink: Oh hey guys how do you like my outfit!" Me: Wow you look scary!" She had a dress with a bunch of cutie marks including mine and a necklace with fake horns and blood. Also she had fake wings and two of them were Mine and Dash's. Pink: I know! I got the outfit from a myth called Cupcakes! And it's about me killing ponies and then I think I kill Dash and like yeah!" I found it surprising that she did not call Rainbow Dashie! Well I mean she has been through rough times at war so she had no choice but to call Rainbow Dash well Dash. Anyways we then took a balloon and flew up to Cloudsdale. When we got there I heard pots and pans... again. And I already knew Prism was doing that. I knocked and Rarity said she was getting tired but I didn't care so when Rainbow came out I got scared. Like I screamed! Dash: Umm why are you.... screaming?!" Me: Oh phew just got a little... ummm.... scared! How did you do the effects on your hair and your eyes!" Dash: Oh well my... magic." Me: Oh yeah those are hard spells even I don't know that kind of spell." The spells were truly hard actually so much power was used. But she really looked like well umm. Idk. Me: So what are you exactly." Dash: Well you know every princess has a bad side like Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker! So I'm called... Peace Breaker." Me: Amazing name." Dash: And what are you supposed to be?" Me: Oh well I'm..(Sighs) Princess Celestia... I know I know I'm already a princess-." Dash: Ha! I think your outfit is nice." Me: Oh well... thanks." Then we all walked to hollow shades and laughed and scared! And most of all we drank but... but! We didn't drink to much! I mean Fluttershy, Applejack, and Dash were drinking the most. But if I'll be honest Fluttershy drank the most. And yes we got drunk. But now I'm in bed Velvet is sleeping and Flash is next to be. Time to get my beauty sleep. Goodnight.

 Happy late Halloween! Sorry for the late update