Part 12 Disturbance

Prism was sleeping comfortably in the blankets that wrapped her until a noise and and the small foal woke up. Dash: Great Prism's awake that's just nice!" Soarin: Well this odd noise keeps on coming to the side of the house." Dash: I'll go check it out and you get Prism." Soarin: Fine." Dash walked outside and looked for the strange noice. Dash: Hello! Hello? H- Fluttershy!" Fluttershy: Fuck who are you! Oh! Sorry thought you were a stranger." Dash: Oh well umm what are you doing here anyways?" Fluttershy: Oh it's because Angel here keeps on getting into your neighbors plants." Dash: That explains the noice coming and waking up Prism." Fluttershy: Oh I'm so so sorry! Angel is sure to be put in the bunny fire now! He is a real piece of crap isn't he?" Rainbow looked horrified. Dash: You know you don't have to how do I say it kill Angel you know." Fluttershy: I know but he also killed one of my birds so I might as well do it to him." Dash: Alright then do your thing... oh and btw are you coming to Applejack and Caramel's wedding and are you going to also prepare for the wedding like help out?" Fluttershy: Oh of course I will." Dash: Yeah me to." They went on to the house and Soarin looked a little surprised to see her. Soarin: Hey Fluttershy... what are you doing here?" Dash: She is... (Sighs) going to help with the party and she is going to...." She looked around then stared at Fluttershy. Dash: She is going to leave (Pushed Fluttershy outside of the house) bye Flutters see ya!" Soarin laughed. Soarin: So why did you push Fluttershy out of the door? Dash: Well duh she is the most annoying thing I've heard." Soarin: I know even Flash thinks she is annoying." Dash: Twilight thinks so to!" They decided to put Prism back to bed luckily it's worked! They sat down again this time to watch a movie when... a (Knock knock) came from the door. Soarin: Great who is it now?" He said sarcastically. Dash: Hopefully not Fluttershy again!" She opened the door this time to see Twilight. Twilight: Hi sorry to...(Clears throat) disturb you but here is a little envelope. Pinkie wanted to give it to you. No idea what it is so bye!" Dash: First of all its Pinkamena and second of all bye!" She closed the door. Soarin: Alright what is it now." Dash: Well it's an envelope." Soarin: Alright open it." She opened it surprised to see a picture of Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich. Then a boom 💥 came from the card. Confetti 🎊 came out. Soarin: Wow what does it say?" Dash: It's says..." She read...

  Dear Dashie,

I'm proud to say that me and Cheese are starting to date and it's going very well! And guess what we have the same mane we have both straight hair and I can't believe he was in the war to! And I wanted to tell you first since you know you have a foal and Soarin well not foal... Prism to be exact! Don't tell the other girls! Shhh! I want it to be a secret! Thanks Dashie for listening!

  Love,
Pinkie 🎊

They both read it. Dash: Wow! What a letter!" Soarin: Congratulations to her." Dash: Yeah it is... but I'm still not happy about Fluttershy marrying that dumb bitch! I mean Fluttershy is one to!" Soarin: I know she is a bitch isn't she?!" Dash: You mean a fucking dumb bitch." They laughed for a while until a knock knock came in the door. Soarin: What now!" Dash: Great more people disturbing us! This is going to be a long day."

Alright hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry for the late chapter though! Sorry but bye! Don't forget to go check out my blog called KittycatRitty Blog! Bye guys! 😅