Part 10 The Crystal Empire 🥶

Dash woke up to a sound a knocking like sound. Soarin: Dash why so scared?" He said tiredly. Rainbow: Nothing But I swear I'm not deaf!" Soarin: Wait a second.... we might be late Dash... we have to go to the wonderbolts!!!" Rainbow: Dang it we have to drop of Prism at Flutters house and we have to fly as fast as we can!" They immediately got dressed in there Wonderbolts costume. They ran out grabbing Prism and her bag and to do so they first flew to Fluttershy's house. Rainbow: We are gonna be late!!! We better hurry!" Soarin: Next time will wake up earlier!" He said flying as fast as his wings could take him." When they reached Fluttershy's house she was cursing to herself.... it was normal though she had become a different pony. Soarin: She does this every morning doesn't she?" Rainbow: Whatever lets just go in she'll try to be an angel every time she comes near Prism. They knocked on the door Fluttershy looked liked She just had come from the nuthouse. Fluttershy: Sorry Sorry it's just that feeding Angel can be so frustrating!" Rainbow: It's ok here is Prism and her bag." Soarin: Bye Fluttershy!" Rainbow: Bye Fluttershy!" Fluttershy: Bye!" Then they lifted off into the blue sky and raced still even though they are already still good flyers they would do it anyways. When they finished practicing at the Wonderbolts they were said including the mane 6 and flash sentry and Prism and as well as Velvet to come to the Crystal Empire to meet a new member which would be Flurry Hearts sister.

At the Crystal Empire...

Twilight: So Why are we here again I mean Rainbow you must have some idea you are after all an Alicorn and my sister?!" Rainbow: Nope literally no idea?!" Pinkie: Don't know maybe Shining Armor is going to show us his new daughter?" Applejack: Yeah I think so...? Soarin: Hey Flash now have you been with Velvet?" Flash: What? Who?" Dash: Seriously you don't know your own daughter?!" Flash: Whoops forgot she was my daughter?!" Soarin: Why did you forget?!" Flash: First of all I am tired second of all I'm still getting used to her name?!" Fluttershy: Wow it took me one day to learn Prism's name!" Rarity: You must be ashamed Flash!" Flash: Well Sorry?!" Dash: Ehhh I mean you probably know I'm teasing you or else haha your blind!" Flash: Well I didn't know that so...." Soarin: Yeah Dash is saying your blind." He said laughing at the end. Twilight: Well What are we waiting for let's get inside the castle!" When they got inside the castle they saw a tired looking Shining Armor and Princess Cadence. Cadence: Oh Celestia, oh hi guys!!!" She said hugging Twilight then Rainbow. Rainbow: I still can't believe we are all sisters because in a law book it says all Alicorns are always related!" Shining: Hey Twily!" Twilight: Hi Big brother!" Cadence: Oh and one more thing....." Both Twilight and Cadence said "Sunshine Sunshine ladybugs awake clap your hooves and do a little shake hahaha!!!" Rainbow: Oh hi Flurry!" She said waving her hoof in front of Flurry Heart. Flurry: Hey Auntie Dash!" She said hugging Rainbow. They all went inside a room which was a crystal like foal room. Soarin: Very Umm.... Crystal like?" He said looking around. Flurry: Well actually this used to be my room when I was a foal." They saw a pony that somewhat looked like this...

Cadence: This is our little Princess Skystar!" She said pointing to all of them

Cadence: This is our little Princess Skystar!" She said pointing to all of them. They all said "Awwww!!!!" And so they went on they let Prism play with Skystar and the rest talked and had much fun until they left and were ready to go.

Enjoy sorry for the 638 words.