•15•

10pm
It's 6 hours later and he's still not home.
I ordered a pizza and sat in my room, watching Netflix and binge eating.
"Fuck boys" the girl in the movie says.
"You got that right" I mumble to myself.
I hear walking in the hallway and turn my show down.
"Alright, Goodnight Haz" I hear Lou say and I roll my eyes.
"Yeah night" he says.
I hear a door shut and more walking.
"Little bitch" I mumble to myself again. I've been talking to myself way too much.
"Oh shit" I hear Haz mumble, then hear footsteps getting closer to my room.
I shove the pizza box under my blanket and lay down, closing my eyes.
There's a small tap on my door and it cracks open. I keep my eyes shut, pretending to sleep.
"Damn it, shes gunna hate me" he sighs, closing the door.
He's not wrong.
I turn off the tv, and go to sleep for real.
__
"It's not up for discussion" Tom says.
"Come on you loser" I groan. "I really need a girl to hang out with"
"Then hang out with Lou" he suggests.
"I don't think she likes me" I state, knowing it's actually the other way around.
"Petra just isn't a good idea right now, I'm sorry" he says.
I nod, walking out of the room. It's not even worth it to argue with him because he always manages to get his way.
Happy fucking Halloween to me.
I make my way outside and down to my car, getting inside.
I see Haz pull into the driveway, catching my eyes. I can tell he wants to talk but I honestly really just want to avoid him. He's quick to park and get out of his car but I pull out of the driveway quickly, speeding down the road.
After a quiet drive I make it to the hospital and go inside, walking to my moms room.
It never gets easier. The tube down her throat, the wires and tubes. I sit in the chair that has been imprinted by me.
"Why didn't you tell me mom" I sigh. "Everything feels so wrong now...I don't know if I wish I had never met him, or if I had known about him sooner"
I sat, telling her all my problems, how it's heart breaking that I missed so many years with my brother, that we don't even feel like family. How the one friend I did have, isn't even allowed to be my friend anymore, how I have a fucking mob on my back.
"I know I need to make the best of this, but I lost you, I lost Petra, my friends at school, and now the one person I managed to bond with at the new house is too preoccupied to remember me."
My phone vibrates and I look at it.
Petra: hey aria, I know something weird is going on, and it's okay. I'm not mad and I'm not going to forget you. I'm here when you're ready.
I feel my heart warm, knowing Petra will always be by my side, no matter the circumstances.
Aria: Thank you💗 I love you.

*harrisons pov*
"Yeah you definitely fucked up" Lou laughs.
"I didn't mean to forget I just had been texting her while going through files and that's a lot of information to take in at once! And then you asked if I wanted to go get those guns so it just slipped my mind" I attempt to defend myself.
"You, Harrison, are an asshole" she says.
"Dammit I know" I sigh. "She won't even talk to me though, last night she was asleep, but today she's done everything she can to avoid me"
Lou looks at me, deep in thought.
"You really like her don't you?" She asks.
"I do" I nod. "I really do."
"Show her, do the whole big gesture that they do in romance movies" she says.
"I don't know if she'd like that" I say.
"Haz come on, any girl likes a big gesture. God knows I'd love if my girlfriend did that for me" she sighs.
"Oh no what if she thinks we're into each other?!" I say in a panic.
"Do the gesture, then tell her I'm a lesbian" she laughs.
"You're right" I nod.
"I've never seen you excited about anything...ever." Lou says.
"Aria is the change I've been needing" I say.
"Show her"

*Arias pov*
I drive home after spending time with my mom for a while, after being able to vent to someone I feel so much better. Half of the processing is talking about it.
I pull into the driveway and get out of my car, trying my best to walk in the house and shut the door quietly so no one hears, I don't want Haz to know I'm home cause then he's going to want to talk and I hate those awkward talks.
I successfully make my way to my room and let out a sigh of relief that I didn't run into anyone.
I open the door and my eyes go wide.
My room was plastered in orange lights, strung on the ceiling, creepy Halloween decorations displayed throughout, snacks covered my bed and the tv was set up with Halloween movies. I look straight at the boy sitting on my bed, giving me a small smile.
"What's all this?" I ask.
"Just because no one else likes Halloween parties, doesn't mean we can't have our own" he says.
"Haz.." I start but he interrupts me.
"I'm sorry I forgot yesterday. I could give you a million excuses but I won't because nothing excuses me to forget you." He says. "Please forgive me"
"Okay" I nod.
"Okay?" He says, not believing my answer.
"You're forgiven"