•23•

"Aria wake up" Petra says.
I open my eyes and see Petra's face, rubbing my eyes I sit up.
Fuck was last night a dream?
Then I quickly realize I'm in Harrison's bed. I look down and see I'm in one of his T-shirt's and notice my clothes on the floor.
It wasn't a dream. And I can definitely tell by how sore I was.
"Spill!" Petra says excitedly.
"Spill What?" I ask, seeing it's only 9 am.
"Haz was way too happy getting his coffee this morning, now I see your clothes all over his bedroom floor! Spill!" She says excitedly. "Did you guys have sex?!"
"Petra this isn't high school" I laugh.
"Did you?!"
"Yes!" I finally say, her arms flapping up and down as she hold in her shrieks.
"Oh my god was he good?" She asks.
"Petra!" I exclaim.
"Okay fine!" She groans.
I sit there silently for a moment before smiling.
"It was amazing" I say and she squeals. "He was the perfect mix of gentle and rough, he made it special. I have never had an experience like that before"
"That's because you love him" she says and I roll my eyes.
"Seriously!" She says. "Have you ever fucked someone you truly love before?"
I think for a moment, quickly realizing I haven't..
"Guess not" I say.
"You guys are meant to be" she says. "Now go put on some shorts and come upstairs with me. I'm hungry but all those guys are terrifying"
"Trust me, they're more scared of Tom than you are of them." I laugh.
I put on my boy shorts and walk upstairs with Petra to the kitchen.
I see Ezra and Jacob in there.
"Really? Them?" I laugh.
"They're scary!" She says.
"Ezra is basically my personal body guard and Jacob never talks" I say to her quietly.
"Morning" I say to them as we walk in.
"Morning girls" Ezra says. Jacob stays silent, simply nodding his head at us.
"Told you" I say.
I walk over to the coffee, pouring myself a cup, and mixing in lots of French vanilla creamer.
I feel arms snake around my waist and jump a bit at the sudden touch.
"Good morning sweet girl" the familiar voice says in my ear, kissing my cheek.
"Even though you were a little spicy last night" he says quietly and I can't help but laugh.
"You are so cringey Haz" I say.
He presses a few more kisses to my jaw as I finish stirring my coffee. I turn around and kiss his lips, taking in the much to familiar feeling.
"Woah did we miss something?" Ezra says, seeing me kiss Haz.
"Really? You couldn't tell?" I laugh.
"Well I knew you liked him but I didn't think you'd actually date him" he shrugs.
"Why not?" Haz asks.
"No reason" he says. "I've got to go get ready, you've got school today"
"I'm not going" I say.
"You're not going?" He asks.
"Yesterday was hard.. I need a few days" I say, bringing yesterday's situation up for the first time today.
"Alright.." he nods, leaving the room with Jacob.
"I think I've gotten as much as I'll get out of them, ready to kill em?" Tom says to haz as he makes his way into the kitchen. His shirt was covered in blood, as were his hands. He quickly realizes that I'm in there and freezes.
And so did I.
That was the first time I realized who Tom and Haz really are. They are exactly like the men who tried to take me yesterday.. they're killers.
Haz turns to me quickly.
"Why don't you two go to the living room and chill out for a bit?" He says.
I didn't say anything, I just grabbed Petra's arm and pulled her out, holding my breath after smelling the blood on Tom as we passed him.

*Harrisons pov*
"Mate I can't believe she just saw you like this" I sigh.
"I thought she'd be asleep" he says.
"As if yesterday wasn't hard enough.. now she has something to compare us to, she sees the shit we do" I say.
"She'll get over it" he shrugs.
"No she won't Tom!" I say.
"Why do you think that?" He asks.
"Because as much as it is for us, this isn't normal to her. Sometimes this shit is hard but sometimes I really fucking enjoy it. Do you really think she wants to be around us? People who find joy in hurting other people?"
"We only hurt people who deserve it" He says. "She'll see soon enough, this is the best life"
"Do you really want to corrupt her like that?" I ask and his face drops. "I think we both know this isn't what's best for her."
"That's why my mum and dad gave her away in the first place" he sighs.
"What?.." I say.
"She's not my half sister... she's my mums daughter. She's my full sister.."