•19•

*harrisons pov*
I take a deep breath, standing outside of Toms office. My boss, but first and foremost my best friend.
I open the door and shut it behind me as he lifts his head.
"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.
"Yeah what's up?" He says, closing his files. I was hoping he'd multi task and keep working so that there would be a slight chance that he wouldn't freak out.
"Alright uhm" I sit down. "I'm just going to say it"
"That your fucking my sister?" He says plainly and my eyes widen.
"What?" I say.
"Cause dude you are really bad at keeping secrets it's obvious you guys are friends with benefits" he rolls his eyes. "And it's fucking disgusting, but it's not like I can stop you guys."
"Woah okay you've got this wrong" I laugh. "I'm not fucking your sister"
"You're such a liar mate, you're always with her"
"No! I actually came in here to tell you that I'm taking her on a date today" I say and his eyebrows knit together.
"A date?" He questions.
"Yeah... I really actually like her.." I say.
He stays silent, giving me a confused face.
"You like Aria?" He finally says, still confused. "But she's so quiet and composed and, well, the opposite of you"
"She's also funny, She loves to tease people, she cares really deeply about things, she-"
"Alright alright, you've got my blessing don't get all sappy on me" He laughs.
"So no more hiding from you under her bed?" I say and his mouth falls wide open.
"I knew it!" He yells. "I can't believe you hid from me!"
"I didn't know how you'd react!" I say.
"Well mate, if I had to have one of the divs in this house date her, might as well be you" he shrugs.
"Alright, then I'm gunna head out, just wanted to let you know so I don't have to hide anymore" I laugh.
"Don't fuck this up haz, Aria is a really sweet girl." He says.
"I know.. I won't" I say before leaving.
"Hey" Lou smiles as she passes me. "Still going on that date today?"
"Yep, wish me luck" I say.
"She really likes you, I can tell. It'll go great."

*arias pov*
I absolutely love Harrison's idea of us both planning something for our date, not only is it a better way to get to know each other but it's also a great way to see if we can handle each others interests and ideas of fun.
I pull out my phone and text Haz, even though he's just across the hall.
Aria: what to wear??
Haz: something that's comfortable for the outdoors. What about your date?
Aria: same thing, outdoors.
I feel happy that we'll be doing a lot outside today, it's a nicer October day, don't get me wrong it's cloudy and cold. Just not as cloudy and cold as normal.
I start getting ready for the day, putting in a little more effort than I normally do.
There's a knock on my bedroom door and I walk over and open it.
"Hey I wanted to ask you something" Tom says.
"Come on in" I say.
"So thanksgiving is coming up in a few weeks and I don't know if you'd even be interested but I'd really like for you to come join our family" he says and I feel warmth rise through me. I have family.
"Really?" I ask.
"Well obviously you'd need to meet the twins first and all that, but my mum knows about you and is more than happy to welcome you into the family, and Harrison goes as well" he explains.
"Tom I would absolutely love that" I smile and hug him, which confused him for a moment but hugged me back anyways.
"Great, well have fun on your date" he says.
"Haz told you?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm happy for you guys" he smiles before leaving. Tom truly is a lot sweeter than he lets people See.
I finish getting ready and go to Haz's room.
"Ready?" I call, knocking on the door.
No answer.
My phone dings and I look at it.
Haz: come outside.
I lock my phone and walk upstairs to the door, going outside.
I see Haz standing there, in front of his Bugatti holding a bouquet of sunflowers. I smile widely and walk over to him.
"I wanted to make you feel like your fancy date was picking you up" he says and I laugh.
"You're too cute" I shake my head as he hands me the bouquet.
We get in the car and he turns to me.
"On three, we say where we're going." He says.
"One... two.... three"
"Apple picking"
"Shooting range"
We both say ours and it's pretty weird how different the two are.
"Apple picking? What for?" He asks.
"Apple orchards are gorgeous and I want to make apple pie" I laugh. "Why shooting range?"
"It's fun" he says.
"Alright well we better get started then, we can do yours first"
We pull out of the driveway and start the slightly long drive to the Apple orchard.
His hands rests on top of mine, the warmth was comforting, comforting enough to keep my mind off of what's going to happen this weekend.
The drive was pretty long, I pull out my phone to text Petra and Haz looks down at it.
"Am I your lock screen?" He asks and I quickly lock my phone.
"Uhm, no?" I laugh.
"Yes I am!" He says and I feel my cheeks heat up.
"Okay you are but you weren't suppose to see it so shush!" I admit and he laughs.
"Send me a cute selfie" he says as we pull up to the parking lot.
"Why?" I ask. "I don't have many"
"Fine" He shrugs, pulling up his phone and quickly takes a picture with me.
"I wasn't even ready!" I say.
"Too bad it's my new background" he says.
I smile, not actually caring that it wasn't the best photo of me, because a while ago he didn't even want to be seen with me outside of his bedroom, worried what people would think of him going soft and actually opening up to someone. Now we're on a date and I'm his wallpaper.
I think I may have just cracked him open enough to see his true light shine though.