•17•

*Aria's pov*
I wake up in the warmth of Haz's arms. after he came back last night we cuddled up and fell asleep. He can be so soft around me, and I love a guy that's comfortable being vulnerable like that, especially when they're so brainwashed that being that way is wrong.
Did I ever think I'd fall for someone like him? Yes and no.
Yes, I knew one day I'd fall in love with someone who was kind and loving.
But no, I never expected to be with someone who does what he does. Not that I'm even quite sure what it is. He does really well at hiding me from everything happening around me, everyone here does. I know there's a whole other wing to this mansion, where they go work sometimes, but Tom told me to stay away. Which I didn't argue with, I don't want to know what happens over there...
I push the thought away, focusing on what I do know, and that's Harrison Osterfield is the guy i want to be with.
I look over at the sleeping boy, wishing he would wake up and those piercing blue eyes would open.
"Harrison wake up come on" I hear pounding on his bedroom door across the hall. I sit up quickly and shake Haz awake.
"Haz wake up" I whisper yell, shaking him.
"Come on mate we've got shit to do" Tom says.
Haz opens his eyes, still half asleep.
"Harrison!" Tom yells.
"Oh shit" he mutters, sitting up quickly.
"He can't know you're in here" I say.
There's a knock on my door and I jump up.
"Aria you up?" Tom asks.
"Yeah just a second!" I yell.
"Hide!" I whisper yell.
"Where?!" He says panicked but also laughing a bit.
"In the closet!" I say.
Haz drops down and slips himself under the bed.
"Aria?"
"Coming!" I yell, walking over to the door and opening it.
"Morning" I smile.
"Morning" He says, suspiciously. "Seen Harrison anywhere?"
"Nope nowhere" I shake my head and he pushes my door open a bit more.
"What's all this?" He asks, walking in and seeing all of the Halloween stuff from last night.
"Well you wouldn't let me go out with Petra so I had to throw my own pity party" I frown.
He walks around my room, almost inspecting it.
"So no clue where Haz is?" He asks again, opening my closet door.
"You really think he'd be in my closet Tom?" I laugh, mentally thanking Haz for not listening to me and hiding under the bed.
"Guess I'll go look around the house" he says, walking towards the door.
"Alright see ya later bro" I say.
He gives me a weird look in response to me 'bro-ing' him.
"Yeah I'm not saying that again" I say and he nods.
"It's for the best" he says.
I shut my door and walk over to the bed, crouching down.
"Coast is clear" I say and he rolls out.
"Aren't you glad I didn't hide in the closet?" He laughs.
"Very" I nod.
"It's kind of fun sneaking around with you" he says as we sit on my bed.
"I think so too" I smile.
I press my lips onto his, reliving last night. He laughs a bit and I pull away.
"Why are you laughing?" I ask.
"Your lips still taste like Carmel" he says, pulling me back in, letting his tongue slip over my bottom lip and into my mouth. His hands gripped my waist, pulling my whole body closer, one moving up to my head, fingers intertwining with my hair. His hold was strong and dominating. I felt small and vulnerable under his touch, in a good way. I rest my hands on his shoulders, letting him take control of the kiss.
He slows down and suddenly pulls away, leaving me with a slight pout on my face.
"If Tom doesn't find me I'm dead, I gotta go work baby cakes" he says, pecking me once more.
I smile at the new nickname, it's cute and soft just like him.
"Alright" I sigh.
"I'll be back before you know it" he kisses my nose, leaving the room.
I get up and get ready for the day, cleaning myself up.
*Harrisons pov*
After cleaning up a bit I walk down to Toms office and go inside.
"Mate I've been looking for you check this out" he says, slapping a file down on the table. "Twelve girls were hired and quickly fired at their club within 4 months, I can guarantee they were all victims in this bullshit Barrett is doing"
"What the fuck" I mutter, looking through all the girls profiles.
"None of them have been seen since they were fired, eight of them have on going missing persons cases" he says.
"This could have been Aria" I sigh.
"Yeah.. I'm glad I found her" he says.
I feel anger rise in me, how could anyone, even a mob boss, do this? This is a low that we could never even imagine stooping to.
"Let's take out the fucker" I say.
"I plan on it.. Petra is going to speak with him later today, telling him Aria doesn't suspect a thing and that they'll be somewhere specific this weekend. She's going to tell him to meet her there. Well show up and shoot his brains out, it's a private meet up, no more than maybe four guys" he explains.
"Wait we have to bring Aria?" I ask.
"He won't show unless he sees her, so yes she has to be there. I hate it but she'll be okay"
"You don't think Petra is double crossing us?" I ask.
"No clue, but that's why we'll have the guys come along, be in the background Incase things go bad"
"And if they find out it was us who killed him?" I ask.
"Their boss will be dead. They're already outnumbered by us as it is. We'll be fine. Are you ready to get some revenge?"
"Absolutely."