𝟙𝟜. I Love Him Too...

(WARNING: slight smut)
Last chapter;
Tom was just in his room playing Susan. He was mad and upset. Mad at Edd and Davis and upset about y/n. He was really worried and just wanted her back to see her face again. Tom quietly started to sing while playing the guitar, it was a song that he knew y/n loved hearing him play.

Y/n POV

I can't believe what I did that night with him. No we didn't get to the third base. Was just started at first base and went to second with kissing... nothing sexual thankfully. I don't completely trust him with that yet, or I don't know if I ever will.

I hate how I gave in so quickly, it's like I was just melted into his touch and kiss; it was too hard to pull away. Especially when he was a good kisser, which is surprising. I know I kissed him a few times at the house, but I didn't really go down and really, really, kiss him. He just got me by surprise.

I sat at the desk in my average sized room. I couldn't really decorate it the way I want it to since I can't go outside the base; I'd rather just not go outside of this room either. Men and women walking around with dangerous guns in their side pocket or on their back; it's pretty terrifying.

I was sketching a little, it gave me something to do as I let my phone charge. Sketching always reminds me of Edd, he always helped teach me how to sketch people, animals, plants, he showed me a lot.

I stretched slightly and quickly looked at the door as I heard a few gentle knocks on it. I sighed turning the paper over and walking over to the door, "who is it?" I asked looking down at the handle of the door.

"It's me, Tord.." I heard Tords voice say in a tone I've never heard from him before. I unlocked both the locks I had on the door and opened it. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, "Can I come in? I need to talk to you..." he says in the same tone I've never heard.

"What is it you need to tell me? You can tell me right here." I said watching his motion closely. "No one can hear what I have to say, it's either I come in there or you come to my office on the other side of the base from here." He says a bit more seriously. I sighed moving out of the way. I watched him go in at sit at my desk, I saw him look at the paper and turn it over.

I shut the door and went to sit on my bed "put that down please..." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "I'm just looking, you are really good," I blushed slightly to the complement. "Thanks, Edd taught me." As soon as I said Edds name he put the paper down and looked at me. "Alright, I so back to what I need to tell you. Do you know a man named 'Mr. Davis'?" I rose brow quickly. "Uh... yeah..." I said quietly.

I saw his eye widen and mutter something In Norwegian, "listen to me and trust me; don't ever talk to him again." He said seriously. "What? What do you mean by that?" I asked, "is it because he knew my dad? Or you just saying that so they don't know where I am?" I asked.