𝟚𝟟. A New Fresh Beginning

Last chapter;
It was going to be a long night with dealing with him.

Y/n POV

I was at edds house. I was upset and worried about Tord. I know pat told me he was fine but.. I just wanted to see him. Like I said before all I wanted to do was spend time with him.

I was sitting on the couch with Edd. Having a nice conversation and all. "Hey y/n.. I need some help with something. It's about Tom," he said. I got worried, "what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"I need help finding him someone. Like.. to help him get over.. you," Edd said quietly. I sighed hearing that and ran my hand through my hair. "Oh.. he still.. likes me?" I asked edd quietly. Edd nodded with a sigh. "I just want to help him find someone so he feels better. He just needs someone there again, like you were with him when Tord left." He says.

I thought for a moment. "I think I know who but I don't know if he would like this person," Edd said and pulls out his phone. He pulled up a picture and showed me. I gasped seeing her. It was y/oc. "I know her! She is one of my friends!" I said looking at him. "Really? Do you think he would like her?" Edd asked and I nodded quickly. "Of course he would! She is amazing! When I go back to the base I'll tell her about him. You tell tom about who she is and if he is interested I'll let her know," I said grinning.

"Thank you y/n." Edd says with a smile. "Of course, anything for Tom.." I said quietly. I looked to the side rubbing my arm. "Hey what's wrong?" I heard Edd ask. I looked up at him, "oh nothing, I.. I just feel bad.. he as liked me for so long and I didn't even give him a chance. But I also still loved Tord and I couldn't let go. I still love Tord a lot, it's just.. last time I was here.. Tom and I.. we went far.. and I wasn't thinking you know? I don't want Tom to be upset that I didn't chose him," I said softly. "It's ok y/n. I get how you feel but you don't have to feel bad. You do what makes you happy. Just think, Tom is most likely like y/oc and you shouldn't feel too bad about it." Edd says. I sighed "I guess so, I just don't like to see him sad," I said softly. "I know, me too," Edd says.

"Let's look on the brighter side. Once we get those two together he will be happy." Edd says and soon got up and stretched. "Yeah I guess," I sighed looking at him. "Would you like me to dive you back?" Edd asked. I thought about it and nodded. I really wanted to see Tord.

"Alright, want to get going now or later?" He asked. "I'm fine with whenever," I replied. I slowly got up to stretch. I saw him checking the time, "it is pretty late, I guess we should now?" Edd suggested heading to the door. "I guess," I said following him.

Eventually Edd began to drive. I'm surprised Tord let him get directions to the base. But it's nice that they are getting along better.

"Hey y/n, if you don't mind me asking but when you were talking about how you and Tom did stuff the last time you visited, what exactly did you do?" Edd asked me. I blushed, "I regret it a lot but it was my fault for letting it happen. But.. Tom and I.. we almost had sex.." I said quietly. I was embarrassed.

"Really? I mean I have no place to judge but did Tord find out?" Edd asked. "Yeah.. it was a bad fight but he forgave me.. I don't know what I was thinking that night but I won't let it happen again," I said softly. I felt a bit better when he said he wouldn't judge but it was still awkward. "That's good, anyways, has Tord asking you anything yet?" Edd asked me. I shook my head no. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Oh just wondering, I thought of something we talked about a few days ago, I forgot what it was but I was just curious," Edd says smiling. I looked at him and hummed, "alright, and if he does what do I do?" I asked. "Just let me know," Edd says chuckling softly.