𝟚𝟘. What Did I Just do?

(WARNING: slight smut, strong language)
Last chapter

Tord nodded and soon headed off. I got into the car along with the other two and the road trip began.

Toms pov

I was sitting on the couch with Edd and Matt. I sighed watching the screen as the words became a fuzz to my ear. I was lost in thought, just thinking about anything.

I snapped back into reality when I heard the doorbell ring. "Tom go get it.." Edd says. I rolled my eyes getting up. "Lazy-ass..." it muttered as I soon opened the door. My eyes widened to what I saw.

"Hey Tom," y/n said who was standing In front of me. I immediately went to give her a tight hug. I was relived seeing her again. "Tom who is it?" Edd asked soon getting up. I heard him gasp and run over to hug y/n too.

"Are you ok?!" Edd said franticly. Y/n just simply nodded and chuckled, "I'm fine guys don't worry," she says in a sooth tone. Matt ran over as soon as he heard her voice. "What happened?" "What did he do?" "Why did he do this?"

"Guys enough," y/n said as we just kept asking questions. "I'll tell you more inside, it's a bit warm out here," she says and we soon welcomed her in. "So, What happened?" I asked her. "Nothing too bad, and I'm serious about that." She says looking at me.

Y/n's POV

I was happy to see them all again. But too many questions asked at once.

"What do you mean by that?" Edd asked me. "Well... I know you guys don't look at Tord the same way anymore.. but..-" "don't tell me you two are together?" Tom cut me off. He gave me a heartbroken look. And I felt bad. "Hear me out on that... yes I am.. but... he hasn't hurt me at all.. he was the Tord I used to know whenever he was around me and he always acted that way even in front of other people. No I don't know what he is like behind my back but.. I trust him.." I said quietly. Edd and Matt didn't seem too affected by my decision but Tom on the other hand. He was a different story of many emotions.

"But y/n, he almost killed you," Tom said to me. "Did he tell you why he did what he did?" Edd asked me too. I never thought of asking tord that. "I don't know why.. but he doesn't act like what.." I said. "Well... I'm not going to criticize you for your decision, but just be carful.." Edd said. I smiled at Edd, "thank you," I said softly. It meant a lot for at least someone to support me.

"It's really nice to have you back though. We have been worried for months about you," Edd says, hugging me again. I hugged back tightly. "I'm sorry too guys.. but at least I'm here now," I said slowly pulling away from him. "How long are you staying?" Matt asked with sparkles in his eyes. "Maybe the whole night, if not then later tonight," I said softly.

"That's great! So what do you want to do?" Edd asked. "Spend time with you all, Duh," I chuckled softly. "I can do separately or all together," I suggested. "Can I got first! I wanna show you my new collection!" Matt says. "Edd you can go second, I'll go last," Tom said. I was disappointed that he wanted to be last but maybe I can talk to him without any distractions later. "Sure, lets do that," I smiled and went to go follow matt.

Tom's POV

It was a long day. But I took this time to think to things to talk with y/n about. I really want to make the time I have reasonable and meaningful. Then I could try to change her mind about being with that commie...