𝟚𝟠. Finally Here

Last chapter;
I love him so much.

Y/n POV

The next three months were great. I was so glad that Tord was now my fiancé, Tom and y/oc started to date, and the baby is due tomorrow! I was very exited as my baby bump was quite big now at 9 months.

Tord make sure everything was ready for the day. I was sure ready for it. Tord actually invited Edd, Matt, and Tom to the base. But Tom took a while to convince. I'm really exited really. Tord really hoped for it to be a girl and I was ok with either one.

I was walking around the base with Tord again. To stretch out my legs. I've been laying down a lot and not doing much so going on walks was nice. Some soldiers smiled at us as they walked by, I smiled back at them of course.

Tord has told me that his soldiers favorite her. He told me about how this one girl was set to be the queen of the army since Tord haven't found a lover during the time. That girl was a asshole to everyone, including Tord. So Tord changed the rules to where as leaders continue in the line are able to chose how long it takes for them to find a queen.

I mean, I feel unfit to be a queen but it was a nice idea in my head.

I gently grabbed tord's hand and walked closer to him smiling. I grinned feeling Tord kissing my head. I was always so happy around him.

I forgot to mention that Matt is planning our wedding! I never new he was so good a planning and decoration for someone who always has a messy room.

"Hey y/n, made any final decisions on a baby name?" Tord asked me. I looked up at him and shrugged. "Have you made up your mind?" I asked him grinning. He just gave me a smirk, "yes I do," he says with a smile. "Can I hear?" I asked but he shook his head no. "We will see what gender it is first then I'll share what I got," Tord said with excitement. It was so cute the past nine months. Seeing Tord all exited to the baby. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, "that's going to take too longggg," I said chuckling.

Tord truly did make me happy. I'm so glad to have him in my life again, it's just something I wouldn't have ever expected to happen again. But now I'm with Tord, having a baby with him, going to grow a life with him and be married to him. It was a dream.

"It's not going to take too long, they say you are due Tomorrow, it can even happen the day after that. It isn't that bad," Tord said giving me a smile. I smiled back softly and continued to walk.

As we walked I felt a bit off. Like something was going to pop up. Maybe it was just because of the thought of what baby name Tord has that he won't tell me. Who knows.

As we walked I began to sweat. I felt a bit hot but not too bad to start sweating. I then felt something.

I stoped walking and gasped, my water broke meaning my body was ready to go though labor. "T-Tord..!" I squeaked. I felt no pain at the moment but I did plenty of research on what will happen.

I saw Tords eye widen seeing me. Before I leaned against the wall he picked me up and began to carry me. I felt my heart quicken. I began to stress due to me not knowing to do. Yes I looked up stuff so I'm prepared but I wasn't expecting this.

Tord was saying things to me like, "everything will be ok," and, "just take slow breaths." I mean, I helped a bit but with all of these changes happening so quickly it was hard to focus.

Tord soon went though doors, "take her too a room, her water just broke and she is about to start labor," he said quickly. I saw a nurse lead him to a room and soon lay me down once we got in there.