𝟙𝟞. Night of Love

[WARNING: smut]
Last chapter: questioning
Edds pov
He used to smile a lot.. but that was before he became an adult. Everything changed. I wonder why?

Key:
Y/ao = your army oc

Tords pov

I walked down the hallways with a pace. I was pissed off, that's for sure. Stupid fucking Mr. Davis has messed with the wrong fucking leader to try and kill off like the others.

I soon went into the camera department, "ok, what the fuck is going on?" I asked in a cold tone. Everyone gave me a look, a look that had a bit of fear in it. I looked at all of them with a cold glare, "Well? Is anyone going to tell me what the hell is going on or no?" I snapped at them.

Y/ao soon spoke up. "We have the chip here if you would like to look at it sir..." they said walking over to a medal table that had the chip inside the bag. I walked over and picked up the bag looking closely at the chip. I growled as I saw the small writing that had 'MR.D' on it.

"Oh he is not prepared with what I'm going to do to that son-of-an-bitch..." I muttered under my breath. I then set down the chip and made my way over to the screen monitors. Half of them were whipped out due to some areas of the base being disabled.

"Y/ao.. get group A, B, and C to be prepared... we might get attacked.." I said coldly again.

"Yes sir..." they spoke and rushed out of the room.

I looked over at other cameras, and soon walked over to a base tracker that was built a long time ago. No one really knows how to use it except me. It just shows what parts of the base has more activity or any features like the severity systems are off or on. I saw a few dots on the screen flicker, "Dave, look at the east side of the base on the cameras. Immediately! I think I found the mother-fucker who has been disabling this shit." I said. I saw Dave do his work to change the cameras to get all view points of the base of the east side of it.

"Right there sir, camera A6, someone in one of the rooms who aren't in army uniform," Dave said. I looked at the screens. "Shut down those areas now and turn on the extra security systems before they shut down. And then on the gas," I said and grabbed Dave's walkie-talkie. "Red leader to east side of the base. Evacuate that area now or wear a oxygen mask, gas will be deployed in 10 seconds along with other security." I said and put down the device.

I watched the cameras closely, not taking my eyes off of the person in that room. I just waited to watch their surprise when they see the security walls go down trapping him, then see the gas cause him to choke.

When I'm pissed off, I make sure to take the extra step to get my revenge. In this case, I will go all the way. Like I usually do anyways.

I began to set up some security features for the room y/n was in. Just to be sure even know every room in this base has one layer of bullet proof medal. I watched the rest of the cameras and watched every event that I wanted to happen, happen to the invader.

"Boss, a few out field soldiers has reported that the outside area of the base is safe and no one near," some worker said to me. I nodded, "good." I said as I didn't take my eye off the screen.