𝟛𝟘. The Love Of My Life

Last chapter;
The brighter side of things are beginning to show... Tom just need to help himself..

Y/n POV

I got to talk to tom a few months ago. Y/oc convinced him to come to the base and he knew that I wanted to talk to him. But when I did he still seemed upset.

He got to meet Zane and Nora, he didn't seem too happy about see them either. It made me sad but I tried to keep strong. I cared about Tom. But not n a way he wants me to. I can see he really likes y/oc but whenever he sees me, he gets depressed...

I don't want him being upset though, but I can't leave Tord for him. I couldn't do that. What I can do is be there to help support him when he needs it.

I talked to y/oc about it too. I didn't tell her everything because I didn't want her getting upset. But I told her to try and talk with him and try to help him out because now I have two adorable kids that I have to take care of.

It's hard to think about not being able to help tom, we were there for each other for everything but I looked out for him because he was like a brother to me. But I have to be the bigger person and do what I need to do for myself and things I need to deal with now. He will always be able to see me but after what Edd said I think he will just keep his distance for a while.

I can understand that and I respect that. If Tom needs his space I'll give it to him. I just can stay away forever though. He is my friend and I still want to be there for him.

I visit him and the others time to time with the kids, they really enjoy watching them but Tom stays in his room most of the time. Even when I brought y/oc over with me too and he still stayed in the room. He mainly stays in there when I talk to Matt about the wedding plans and such.

We are going to do it at a beautiful place, many of my f/c flowers and such. I'm exited to see the bridesmaids in their dresses and to see everyone there.

Tord POV

I was in my office. I know y/n went to talk to tom for a bit. Edd told me a few things that Tom has said and it made me a bit mad. But I don't want to have to deal with him. Not anymore.

I want y/n to not worry. I'm planning on building a home for our family. I don't want our kids to have to grow up in a place like this. I can just drive here anyways because I'm getting sick of being here all the time too. And I can tell y/n is not liking it either.

I have even sent A few of my workers to start building the home. I want it to be done by the time y/n and I get married next month. I hope it would be done by then, I wanted to surprise her with it.

The home was close to the base so it was easy for me to get up here.

I was at my desk working on paperwork. Mainly just insurance for the soldiers and other things for the jobs around the base. It was boring but it had to get done. But once I finish I'm probably going to stop by and see y/n before I have to go train. It's so cute to see her with Nora and Zane. Usually the time I stop by she is asleep with them, it's really adorable.

I decided to stop doing paper work early and get up to go see her. Seeing her is probably the best time of the day for me, and seeing her at night.

When I headed to our room and went in I smiled as she was awake this time. "Good morning my love," I purred to her going over to kiss her head. She was breast feeding Zane.