𝟚𝟙. Im Sorry...

Last chapter;

I gasped it be suddenly pinned down by him, "I'll make this last be the best~" Tom said getting close to my neck, "better then that commies," he muttered but I heard him.

Tords POV

It's been a long stressful day. Mr. Davis not telling me what I need to know, soldiers not doing what they are so post to do, god damnit, all I want to do right now is be with y/n.

"Sir, when will you like us to go get her?" Pat asked me as I filled out paperwork. I checked the time, "you can start to go now, but I'll come with you guys," I said. I set down my pen and stood up. "Are you sure sir?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's go," I said as I lead him out of my office.

Y/n's POV

I can't believe what I did with Tom. We didn't have sex... we were close to, but we decided to stop before we got too far... but we also did at the same time... if you know what I mean on that.. let's just saw he was able to see everything and we did many things to each other, And he proved me wrong may I add.

But I do regret it.. a lot.. now I'm just worried of him finding out.

I was sitting on the couch. Next to Tom, Edd, and Matt on the other side of Edd. I was overthinking everything. No I don't blame Tom for anything, it was me who let it happen. I just hope I can just forget all about it.

A knock was soon heard at the door. I must be them. I stood up, "I'll get it for you guys," I said quietly and walked over to the door. I opened it and to no surprise, pat was standing there. "Ready to go?" He asked me. I looked over at the guys, "yeah... one minute please and I'll be out," I said softly closing the door again. "Hey guys.. I got to get going soon," I said walking over to them.

"Already?" Matt asked. I nodded and opened my arms, "But the movie just started," Matt whines and stood up and gave me a hug. "Don't worry I will come back guys," I said as I gave edd a hug. "Promise me that please?" Edd asked me. I chuckled softly "I promise Edd," I said smiling. Then I hugged Tom. "Promise to keep that promise?" Tom asked in a joking way. I chuckled and nodded "of course," I said softly.

After I pulled away I said my final goodbyes to them and went on my way. I headed out of the house and into the car. I smiled when I saw Tord.

"How was is it min kjærlighet?" (My love) Tord asked pulling me into a hug. "It was good," I said softly and kissed his cheek. "Is everything alright?" I asked him. "I've just been stressed out, but I've been looking forward into seeing you," Tord says softly. "Awe," I said softly. I hugged him again, it was nice seeing him but my guilt from what I did with Tom was shadowing; and I just realized something. Tom made a hickey on my neck. I'm going to have to hide that from him... I don't have any makeup to use on it either to hide it. I fucked it big time...

Tord soon moved me onto his lap, so we were able to hug each other better. He buried his face into my neck and I smiled. I closed my eyes softly enjoying the long hug we had. It lasted until we reached his base. Which when we got our Tord picked me up and began to carry me.

"Torddd you don't need to carry me," I laughed softly. He looked down at me smiling. His damn smile always makes me remember why I love him so much. "Well because I want to," he says and he continued to carry me. I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I love you goof," I chuckled softly. "I love you more my cute-mess," he says.