𝟙𝟠. More Problems to Deal With

{WARNING: strong language}
Last chapter:
"Nice to see you again. Mr. RedLeader."

Tords POV

I growled walking up to him, "don't act like you haven't done shit." I snapped at him. I wasn't going to play nice at all. The soldiers around him gave me the 'look'. Not only was I trying to scare this Davis guy, my soldiers were getting scared as well. I felt that vibe and a smirk slowly crept onto my face.

"Oh that's in the past now, Mr.RedLeader, I just want to simply talk to you, make this as civil as possible so.. we don't cause any damage." I watched Davis as he spoke. I was still, I wanted him to think what I would do next for being so still. Just so scare him more. "Before you ask me anything, what will this meeting be about." I asked. My accent flowing through a few words.

"I think you know exactly what I want to talk about with you. Be we must do it in private. I don't want to ruin your reputation with any of your soldiers," he says in a bit of a baby tone afterwards. "My soldiers have seen me at my absolute worst years ago, I'm not afraid to show them that side again," I said in a low growl. "They are staying with us, and if you have a problem with that then you can leave." I stated. I began to see him sweat. He knew exactly what I was talking about when I said when I was at my worst.

"Mr. RedLeader, I'll ask nicely again if we can have a private meeting. It won't be long... it won't be too short.." he said. I saw him beginning to look a bit uncomfortable. Reading body language was one of my most strong things I could do. From the past years I needed to learn body language so I can see when someone lies to me. But I gave in on the idea of having a private meeting.

"Fine. But, no funny shit. Got it?" I threat him in a low growl. "Same goes to you too." He says. "Is there any loaded arms on him?" I asked my soldiers. "No... we took everything he had when he came in. He was loaded before he came here," they answered.

I looked back at Davis, "Hmm, thank you soldier." I said. I stared at him with a death stare. The look on my soldiers faces showed that they were getting uncomfortable too. Good.

I headed to the door, "follow us to the meeting room," I ordered my soldiers. They made a 'U' shape around the Davis guy. Even know this guy was a bit taller then me, I was more of a threat to him than he was to me. It was like that for everyone... except Jehovah..

I continued to walk, making sure that everyone stayed behind me as I lead. I soon went into a meeting room specially designed to spy on whoever is in there. "You all may be dismissed." I spoke talking to my soldiers.

I walk to the desk in there and sit down and looked at Davis. It sat in front of me and looked at me. "So. Mr. Davis, what do you want." I asked. "Let's talk about y/n. The one you kidnapped. I want to bring her back to her friends because it's too dangerous for her here," I listened to him but stayed still again. I put my ankle on top of my leg and watched him closely.

"Well, this place ain't dangerous at all. It's dangerous for people like you here first off and second she is happy here," I spoke. I wasn't really sure on how she felt on being here... I should probably talk to her after this..

"But you kidnapped her, you can be thrown in jail once you get reported." Mr.davis said. I rolled my eye, "but I haven't, haven't i?" I asked. I saw him glare at me after I said that. I didn't care. "Id say you let her go back. She if she would like to go back to you or stay with who she is living with. You should be lucky you haven't been reported." Davis said. I sighed, "they wouldn't do anything to me anyways. I'm unstoppable," I said. I saw him smirk, "you'll see about what soon.." he says.