•41•

Taehyung POVThursday at 8:45pmThat's it it's out, it's out and I can't do anything about it, the fact that I can't do anything about this situation pisses the hell out of me

Taehyung POV
Thursday at 8:45pm
That's it it's out, it's out and I can't do anything about it, the fact that I can't do anything about this situation pisses the hell out of me. My private life that I wanted to keep private everyone knows, our fans now know everything. It's not like I wasn't going to announce it, but am not ready yet, hell Y/N is not ready for that type of attention, this is so unfair and I don't know how the fuck that information got leaked. We were always so careful when we go out in public, I always wear my mask and hat and just in case my glasses too. We didn't really catch any sort of attention, but the picture says otherwise. The picture shows that we were stood outside our building when I was saying goodbye to Y/N, and of course that son of a bitch took it right on time when I leaned in and kissed her. I've asked our manager and he said we have been followed around. I didn't know we were being follow and that closely, is disturbing. God does this person know a thing called privacy. Fortunately, we did have a camera outside the building so we did get a glance of the person, however the person was covering himself from top to bottom. All we had to look at was his ring, the person has a pattern on his middle finger that looks so similar, I've definitely seen it before but I don't know where, it's driving me fucking insane!!

Am not going to be able to see Y/N until this situation is sorted, but thankfully I am going to her graduation tomorrow that's really important for her and am going to be there for her. I've asked her how she is and she replies with a "Am okay don't worry about me" or "am fine". I know she's lying to me, I know she's getting many texts and calls from strangers telling her horrible and mean things. Shit this hurts me! When I find out who did this to me, they will pay.

Knock knock
"Come in" I spoke laying on my bed, facing the ceiling as the knob twisted revealing the blonde headed. He stood by the door wearing a black top, black joggers, where is he doing?

"Taehyung-ah food is ready, but I need to leave to go somewhere alright?" He spoke leaning his body on the doorframe waiting for my answer. I brought my self up facing him, my hands on my pockets.

"Hyung? Did you eat already?" Jimin laughted making sure that I can no longer see him eyes. He came closer placing his hands on my shoulders smiling.

"Don't worry about me, I already ate" smiling, I nodded as he patted my back leaving the room. Where could he possibly be going at this time? Oh my god! Is Jimin seeing someone?! That can't be? Right? Not after what happened last time. I decided to brush it off and text Y/N.

Meanwhile....

Deciding on what to wear the girl digged through her wardrobe finding absolutely nothing to wear. She signed as she decided to go with the one she always wears.

She didn't want to tell anyone where she was heading, especially Taehyung

She didn't want to tell anyone where she was heading, especially Taehyung. Later today she received a message from someone saying to meet up
"If you want to end all this, meet up at the back of the mall 9:00pm don't be late, or shit will hit the fan"

For the tenth time she looked at the message tightening her hands around her phone as her eyes filled with fear, she can't do this anymore, she wanted to end this. Receiving a bunch of texts messages saying awful things about you is not a nice feeling. She wanted to do this for one reason, not to mess with Taehyung's career, if this keeps going it wouldn't be good for Taehyung's image as an idol. She looked at the time 8:50pm, she grabbed her back and headed out of the apartment. Not reading the text from her boyfriend.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"I know am not allowed to come over, but I'll do it"
••••
The street are dark as only one lamppost is working on the whole street. The black headed made her way to the back of the mall, her hand on her heart turning left to right to see if the persons here yet. Why would she do that? She doesn't even know what she's putting herself into, the girl patiently waited for the person as her legs swang back and form due to nervousness. Two minutes later the girl got captured as he placed his hands around her mouth and the other around her waist, pulling her up and running out of sight. The girl kicked her legs, screaming through the persons hands trying to escape from his embrace, but he's way to strong. The girl had a quick glance at his left hand's middle finger, the ring! That's the same ring that Taehyung was talking about, this is the guy that started all of this drama! What is she going to do?!

Suddenly, a plan formed in her head as she bit the mans hands, allowing her freedom as the person screamed him pain holding his hand between his thighs. Y/N quickly made her move and decided to run for it, however the man got himself together and started chasing her.

??? POV
This girl is savage. I started chasing her and ended up in a alleyway, I stopped and started to observe my surroundings. Where is she? I heard a little sobbing noise and followed it, she was hiding behind a bin, I quickly swatted down to reach her height, I wanted her to hear my message loud and clear, I don't want to hurt her nor repeat myself.

"Hey! Listen to me!" I yelled making her jump up in shock, dry tears were painted on her cheeks as new ones started to take over. She started to shake making it really hard for me to be mean to her.

"You need to leave Taehyung, immediately" her head shot up in surprise, her back against the red brick wall as her jaw is wide open.

"Wait I know you" she finally spoke pointing toward me as her head tilted a bit, but not the words I wanted to hear, how? Did she find out who I am? Shit, that's not good, no one can find out about this, what do I do!?

"How can you do that to him??!"