Character Analysis: Akane Akikawa

Name: Akane(brilliant red), Akikawa(autumn river)

Age: 17

Height: 5'5"

Appearance: long brown hair, strikingly red eyes

Bust: B

Personality:

She seems always happy, bright and cheerful. Hates things that "feel scary", and she avoids them. As an aristocrat child she has a lot of talents, such as painting, drawing, and playing multiple instruments. She speaks several languages, and also likes to read books. When she's depressed, she'll close off and not speak at all. Sometimes she doesn't talk, but it's not always because she's depressed, often she'll just be caught up in her thoughts. Akane likes most foods, though she isn't fond of cabbage or sushi(she always says "I prefer my fish cooked"). She is cold natured, getting cold easy so she always wears long sleeves even if she wears skirts or shorts. Eventually she will warm up to Ruki, and she will always tell him to "smile". 

She's concerned with her schooling most of all, even when she's kidnapped, because she wants to make her parents proud of her(though they've always shunned her because they were too busy with work). When she's praised by Ruki or one of the other Mukami brothers for something simple, she cries out of joy, which confuses them. She usually keeps things neat and clean. Akane rarely looses her temper because of her teachings as a Noble, she tends to make sure that she always acts in a "pleasant" manner, until Ruki kidnaps her. When he kidnaps her, this encourages her to be herself more around him, showing her angry and upset side as well as her losing her temper around him. This surprises him, of course. She is often teased about being "innocent".

Likes: reading, Ruki, autumn, American music, Dancing, warm places, Pride and Prejudice(book and the 2005 version of the movie)

Dislikes: dogs(she's a cat person), cold things, cheaters, scary things(movies, people, places, etc.), sushi, rap music 

Abilities:

She has accurate psychic senses, able to tell if something is haunted or cursed. Occasionally she has premonitions and dreams that reveal if something is going to happen. Along with that, she can also tap into memories sometimes, though she doesn't know that until she meets the Mukami's. She speaks 5 languages, not including Japanese(English, French, Spanish, Latin, and Chinese(Mandarin)). She can dance, sing, draw, and play multiple instruments(guitar, piano, violin, and cello). As a human, she can't do much else

Fears: failure, being hated, losing everyone she loves

Backstory:

As a child, she was raised in a rich environment and given anything to "shut her up" as her parents would put it. Though that much is true, her Mother was constantly telling her she had to do better at everything, so she grew up thinking that she had to be the best in everything. She's never celebrated a birthday either, because her parents were always working, and she doesn't know much about her Mother or Father. She was mostly kept sheltered inside her family home, not meeting many people her own age or being around many friends. She's mostly a loner because of this. When they told her she was being sent away to one of the best schools to get a greater education, she didn't argue, promising her parents she would always make them proud(though they've never told her she has or hasn't). Her only actual friend is Chie Kuromatsu, who she can't see anymore, because her mother fired the friend's mom and they moved away. She often calls with her.

Species: Human

Favorite Song: Beachboy-McCafferty

"Hated" Song That She Actually Likes: Me And My Broken Heart-Rixton

Actual Hated Song: Drops of Jupiter-Train

Theme song: The Killing Type-Amanda Palmer