Endless Hallways

(A/N: Hey hey! So Ruki's forced her to go with him. What's gonna happen next? So do you think I should keep it as the Mukami's calling her as they did Yui? I couldn't exactly think of a different nickname for each of them. I blanked, but they'll probably develop overtime tbh. The song I picked here is Prelude in C Sharp Minor-Rachmaninov. Well, I hope you've enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

RandomRedRidingHood)

***************

Ruki walked forward up the steps of the mansion. Akane reluctantly followed after, looking down at the bag she held. I made sure to bring enough clothes that I could tie together if I wanted to go out the building through a high window. Akane's eyes slid up. I wonder if he'll chase me if I leave. Is he that insane? What is he even taking me for? Ruki turned, as if sensing her thoughts. They were stopped on the top step of the mansion entrance. He gave her a hard look. 

"You will not escape, so don't try it,"Ruki warned. Akane stiffened. He frowned at her. "If you try, I'll punish you." Punish me? What the hell? Akane nodded slightly and he turned, opening the mansion door. He held it, allowing her to walk past him. He stared down at her as she passed. I can still sense something about her that's off...but I'm not exactly sure she's "Eve". He closed the door behind them. 

"Ahhh! Welcome home! I see you brought the little Kitten!"a voice chirped. Akane frowned. It's that guy...she thought. Ruki moved, taking her bag from her. She stiffened and went to reach for it, but he sent her a hard look. Ruki disappeared, leaving her standing there alone. Akane frowned and stuffed her hands nervously in her hoodie pouch. She started forward in the house, surprised to find the living area close by. She spotted the blonde haired Kou Mukami, and he excitedly turned to face her. He closed his eyes. "Hey, hey, Kitty!" Akane looked away from him, spotting Yuma slouching in one of the chairs. He looked at her before tsking and looking away. 

"Piggy." 

Piggy and Kitten, huh? Akane thought in slight annoyance. And Ruki calls me--

"Livestock. Your room is the first at the top of the stairs on the left,"Ruki spoke. Akane turned in surprise as he came walking past her. "I went through your bag and found nothing suspicious except some of your underwear choices." Akane blushed hard. 

"Wha-!"

"Ooh, find any thongs?"Kou asked teasingly. Akane turned and glared in embarrassment. As she went to open her mouth and yell at the boys, she suddenly remembered her teachings. Akane steamed in anger and looked away from him with a huff. I can't lose my temper...if Mother saw me like that... Akane looked down. She turned, heading towards the stairs. "Aw, holing up in your room already? But I wanted to have fun!" Kou was suddenly in front of her. Akane bumped into him. Her eyes went wide and she stepped back. Kou grabbed her wrist. "Say, Kitten, can I have some blood now?" He smiled, showing her his fangs. Akane froze in fear. She tried to pull from him. 

"N-No-"

"Kou,"Ruki spoke. Kou looked up, his hand tightly holding onto Akane's wrist. Akane swallowed, looking at him. Is he going to stop him from drinking from me? "Stay home with her today." Akane's eyes went wide. 

"B-But I have school-!"Akane started. Ruki sighed at her. 

"Missing a few days should be fine."

"Please don't!"Akane suddenly protested. Ruki stared at her. Akane managed to pull free from Kou, turning and hurrying to Ruki. "Please don't make me stay here! I have to keep up with my schooling, and my lessons or--" Akane stopped. She swallowed and looked down. Ruki stared at her troubled expression. He frowned. His eyes slid to look at Kou, Yuma, and the ever so silent, but creepy, Azusa. They all stared at him, waiting for him to make the choice. Ruki sighed and closed his eyes.