Kidnapped?

(A/N: So she knows he's a vampire! How will this effect their non-existent relationship? Well, I can't tell you that cuz you have to read it! Lol, I hope you're enjoying this story. For this chapter, I've picked the theme to be Letters-Abel Korzeniowski. Enjoy~

Thank's for reading!

RandomRedRidingHood)

*******************

Akane sat stiffly in the limousine. She looked down nervously, holding her guitar case between her legs gently. Ruki's brothers had joined them, the boys from before. She was slightly surprised by this, and even more surprised when she realized that one of them was Kou...the idol that her best friend constantly fawned over. Her uninjured hand tightened slightly around her guitar case. Her hand and knee both stung, and she knew that the vampires--if they were Vampires--had been sending her looks, glancing at her knee. Ruki finally broke the silence.

"Akane Akikawa. You're an aristocrat, aren't you?"Ruki spoke. Akane's eyes went wide and she looked up at him in surprise. "I took the chance to look into your school file."

"Wha--That's private!"Akane hissed at him in shock. He gave her a blank look. She frowned and huffed, looking away. Ruki stared at her, having been surprised that she'd broken her polite and positive seeming air. After a moment, Akane's brow pinched together. "So what if I am?"

"It was just an observation I wanted to confirm,"Ruki told her. She didn't return her gaze to him. Ruki slid his hand over his book in his lap. "It doesn't really matter. I was more curious of what happened earlier." A troubled look spread on Akane's face. 

"That's not your business,"Akane murmured. 

"I believe it is, you threw your bag at me, after all." 

"What does it matter?"Akane asked. She looked back at him. His brothers were giving her curious and confused looks, not sure what Ruki was talking about. Akane wrapped her arm tighter around the guitar case. "It isn't a big deal or something to look into. I apologize for throwing my bag at you, however I was simply caught by surprise." 

"Do you know what we are?"Ruki asked. Akane stiffened. She looked down at her guitar case, not answering him. Ruki stared at her, his eyes brushing over her figure. What is she thinking? What was that earlier? How do I make her answer me? Ruki wondered. "As far as your Noble lineage, what made you transfer to this school? Your parents are located in Karuizawa, are they not?" Akane looked up at him, alarmed. That wasn't in my school file! She thought. "Is it because you ran away?"

"No."

"Then why is it?"

"Because my parents asked me to,"Akane muttered. She looked down. Not that I want to be here, she thought. Her face went blank suddenly, surprising Ruki and the other brothers. Kou leaned forward, his eye glowing as he studied Akane. He laughed in sudden amusement. 

"Well, well, Little Kitten has an inferiority complex,"Kou spoke. Akane's head whipped to him. 

"Even if I do, that's not the business of people I only just met!"

Silence rang out in the car. The guys all gave her surprised looks, seeing her annoyed look and angry expression. Yuma snickered suddenly. 

"She actually admitted it,"he laughed. Akane's cheeks went red in embarrassment. The car pulled to a stop. 

"It would seem....we're here....Akane-chan..."Azusa murmured. Akane quickly moved, opening the door and picking her case up though her injury throbbed.