First Meeting

(A/N: Hello my readers! For those of you who are reading or have read my previous series, the Sakamaki Collection, please note that any characters in those books are only for those books. They will not be making an appearance in these stories, though Yui Komori will of course. The characters in these books here, the Mukami Chronicles, are all new OC's with a new story line, and only fit into this series. Also, all the songs I pick for this story are instrumentals, so you can read with the music and not focus on lyrics! The song here for the first chapter is Quiet Resource-Evelyn Stein. It is also the song she plays when she goes to the music room in the scene below. Now, please enjoy this story. 

Thank you!

RandomRedRidingHood)

********

Akane hummed to herself as she stretched out in her bed. She looked around her room. She had taken the weekend to move into her new apartment. Her room was clean and organized, all the pictures on the wall and her posters placed accurately. Akane moved, sliding her legs off the side of the bed, looking at the clock. It's weird, she thought. Akane stood, picking her phone up. Going to a Night School...I've had to adjust my sleeping schedule. She saw that it was only 5 pm. She frowned hard and huffed. I guess it's okay, I went to bed pretty late so it helped me sleep until now. Still, I have three hours and thirty minutes until school starts. I guess I could shower...

Akane sighed as she walked to the train station near her apartment. Her parents had offered her a limousine with a driver, but she'd declined it. Akane swung her bag with her. She looked down at the uniform she wore, wrinkling her nose up once again at the ugly pink bow on her outfit. She swiped her card as she entered the station, moving to pause by the platform. She spotted several other students with the same uniform on around her, waiting for the train. Akane didn't really pay much attention to it, listening to the music that was in her earbuds. She hummed to herself. Other students pointed at her, whispering that she must be new. Akane glanced to the side, spotting on of them. Not a student...a spirit. The same creatures she'd seen her entire life. Her eyes traced over the spirit, it's eyes boring into her with a sad look, begging her. As if it were saying, "help me". 

Akane turned back to the front as the train doors opened in front of her. Herself and the other students climbed on. She pulled out the student handbook from her skirt pocket. Of course, the other students were still whispering about her. Some saying that she was weird. Others saying that she was cute or pretty. Akane paid them no mind, her music blocking out any of their voices.

When the train stopped again, letting the students out, Akane slid the book back in her pocket. She held onto her bag carefully, her eyes dancing around. She followed after some of the other students, though she knew the way. Akane held her head high, her red eyes curiously flicking around the path. When she entered the school, she moved, pulling her earbuds out and making her way to the locker number she'd been emailed by the school Headmaster. She changed her shoes, happily closing her locker and fist pumping to herself. Let's do this! She thought. Akane made her way over to a group of girls, that were glancing at her. She cleared her throat. 

"Excuse me, my name is Akane Akikawa. Could you tell me where the classroom for 3-B is located?"Akane asked. The girls blinked at her before smiling at her kindly, giving her the directions she'd asked for. Akane turned, making her way carefully up the stairs. Her eyes danced around the school. "Hmmm, an interesting school." As she walked, she spotted a bench, where a boy was sleeping. She stiffened, getting the sensation that she rarely got from people. He's not haunted...he's something else...I guess that's none of my business, she thought. As she passed him, she didn't notice his eyes open slightly, watching her pass by. Akane hummed to herself, walking past him and heading down the hallway. She read the signs on the doors, and paused, finding the correct classroom. Akane nodded once to herself with determination. Okay. Time to go in, and prove myself to Mother and Father! As she stood there, she felt a slight tap on her shoulder. Akane jumped and turned, looking up in surprise at a guy who stood there. She blinked at him in surprise. He had dark black hair, though the tips were white, and his eyes were a soft blue-gray color. He wore a few chokers around his neck.