Taken

Hey guys this is my second book hope you enjoy it.

-------------------

       "Oh no don't die on me now phone. Oh perfect just perfect" I say to myself.

My name is Alice and I'm just a average teen. My family is middle class and I have only one brother and his name is Daniel.

But today had to be the worst day of my life. First I get detention from my math teacher Ms. Burns, and no my phone is dead and I'm walking home alone.

As I make my way to the woods. I stop in my tracks because I have one of those feelings when someone is following me. I shrug it off a d deep into the woods.

No I don't live in the woods. Im take this route home everyday because it seems short and it gives me time to think to my self about my personal problems.

For example on of the popular guys at my school asked me out. His name is Ryder a d he's a quarterback. But I'm smart even to know what he wants and that to get in my pants. All the football players do it her.

As I make my way out of the woods and the sidewalk I alots

looking car parked at the edge. I go the opposite direction and turn down on my street.

I make it home safley . Thank God! I thought to myself.

I made my way into the kitchen I found d a note.

Alice,
Me and your father had to take Zn emergency trip to Europe for a business deal . we will be gone all week. There is money in your drawer which $200. Also,don't worry about your brother he is with us.
Love lots
Your mother

I began to do a happy dance because I was home alone for the whole week. I started to go all out until I heard a window break upstairs.

I did the one thing a scared person would do. Grab the sharpest knife in the kitche. As I made my way upstairs I tried to be as quiet as possible. I looked in every room going down the hall until I found d the broken window.

I make my way towards it right before I could somei e put something over my mouth.

I started to kick the air try to break out of this persons arms.

I slow started to get drowsy because I was inhaling the chemical in the cloth and everything went black.

What do you guys think of the first chapter. Thx! I love you guys. Stay tuned to see what happens next. Bye guys! Vote. Comment.