Chapter 7 - Catastrophe

Edited

Gruesome stuff be aware

Miles Second Slide

Miles POV 🏳

Just like that our little get together at Raymunds was yesterday. We actually had to go early because Ty and Raymund starting groping each other under the water, by the time we thought it was good to leave they were moaning and groaning in the pool, it got really weird really quick.

Pasco and his henchmen still didn't go to school because of what Jaden did to them, He told me that he was going to be staying for after school detention so he won't be at my house on time today. Right now since he's at school I went for a little stroll at the park. I've been thinking for the past few days to surprise him, he's been amazing and loving towards me so I wanted to get him something. The local chocolate shop catches my eye while I was thinking.

That's it.

He loves chocolate!

I went towards the direction of the shop, I had no idea what he wanted so I'm going to play it safe and get him everything. I know it's on the pricey side but it's worth it for him.

After getting his chocolate which ranged from, white, dark, milk, strawberry infused, mint, everything I thought he would like. I hope he likes it anyway.

Exiting the shop, I see the jewelry store right next door, I was thinking if I should go in and get him something. Than I noticed a very tall man in a semi formal outfit who was getting a gold necklace, which had a gold rose pendant on the end of it. It was absolutely gorgeous, he was also holding a bouquet of with different flowers in it. Whoever is dating this man is definitely lucky. Than the man turns around and we lock eyes.

Jaden?!

His eyes widen and he shuffles around frantically, trying to hide the things behind him. I enter the store, bag in hand and look at him confusingly. "Bean! Why are you here? I thought you were at home?!" He said nervously. "I went to take a walk at the park. Why are you here? And who are those for?!" I said loudly, pointing at the stuff behind him, if he's playing with me I swe-

"They're for you"  he blurted out.

I was taken aback, "What?" I whispered out. He brings the items in question in front of him. He was holding a 14 karat gold rose necklace in left hand and on the right bouquet with a plethora of flowers, ranging in sizes and colors. "I thought you were in school?" I choked out. He shakes his head "I didn't go at all, I spent the whole day planning to surprise you, I even had a date planned tonight. That's why I'm all dressed up" he gives me a grin. "I feel terrible now, I didn't even get you anything good" I mutter out.

He tilts his head and gives me a confused look

He tilts his head and gives me a confused look. I sigh, "I-I got you chocolates for your surprise, sorry if it's not as nice" I mumble out with my eyes downcast. I could hear him putting the things on the table, as he walked back he buries his head in my hair and hugs me tight. "Bean, I love it, chocolates always been my favorite. What kinds did you get?" He asked. I move away from the hug and hand him the bag, "I didn't know what you wanted so I just got a bunch of different ones" I quietly explained. Once he opens the bag his eyes lit up and he smiled. "Bean! I love this! You have no idea how much this means to me" he said happily.