Epilogue

Jaden POV 🏴

I've come to realize these past few months that angry pregnant Miles, is fucking terrifying. I've been getting him all his favorite cravings, and trying to get him as comfortable as possible, as well as the constant sex. At one point, I woke up to him sucking my dick at 3 am.

"BABY! COME HERE!" I heard my Bean scream out for me, I've been staying at his house for the entire pregnancy, his dad told me and I quote "I've already had to deal with my furious wife when she was pregnant, you can deal with my sons anger" I just nodded politely cause I knew either way Miles would want me by his side. I hurriedly went upstairs, and opened his bedroom door.

He laid snug in his bed as he had himself tucked under his blanket, "Can you get my gravy and ice cream?" He used that cute face with the big doughy eyes and the pouted lips to get me to do all his bidding, I tried saying no to him once but that had terrible consequences, he started screaming and shifting before chasing me around with shift, no, not his shift, well yes his shift, but his shifts name is "Shift" which  is funny if you ask me.

"Of course, anything for my gorgeous mate and our little kitten" I cooed. He sticks his tongue out at me teasingly, I've been getting really good at shutting down his sexual advances by bribing the living hell out him with food. I loved his sex phase at first, we would do it anywhere at anytime, eventually even I started to get tired of it so I made up elaborate excuses to avoid sex.

I know, crazy, but he would get really sad and start crying, saying how he was too ugly for me and I should've been mated to a woman. Which sounds absolutely disgusting to me, no offense to women but Miles is the only thing on my mind. After the first few attempts I just started bribing him with food.

"How about I get you that peppermint pizza you've been craving?" He squeaks in approval before nodding in agreement. "Please!" He squealed. I gave him quick chaste kiss on the cheek before heading back downstairs.

We went to the the doctor in the coming weeks of his pregnancy to see the gender, but told the doctor to not tell us since we wanted a surprise. Because we're shifters gestation period is shorter than a standard human pregnancy, about 7 months on average. We're expecting him to pop at any moment and I'm nervous as hell for it. "How is he doing hun?" Miles mother asked, you know if it weren't for there constant moaning and groaning, I'd assume Miles had celibate parents.

"Just fine, do you have peppermint pizza by any chance?" I asked, she recoils in disgust, before nodding. "2 in the fridge, at first I thought it was some joke, now I find out he's actually eating this? And enjoying it! Tell my baby I love him, but once he gives birth to my grandchild, I'm staging an intervention" she said. I laughed at her response, right as the doorbell rung.

"Oh! That's must Pasco, Han, and Kyson. Can you open the door for them? I have a little surprise for Miles father" She grabs a pair of handcuffs laying on the counter and makes her way upstairs.

Gross.

Opening the front door, I was met with a very disturbed Kyson as he shuffles away from Pasco and Han who had locked lips with both their eyes snapped shut, not to mention the intense groping they're doing to each other.
"Hey, lovebirds the doors open" I open deadpanned, they pull away from each other and gave me an apologetic smile, Pasco blushes, before walking inside first.

"I had to man, a sexy mate like that deserves all the love he can get. I think you understand" Han said, he gave me knowing smirk, nudging my shoulder in a teasing manner. "Wait till he's pregnant" I deadpanned, his smile falters into a confused look, oh you'll find out soon enough.

When Pasco woke up, he didn't realize Han was in the room, because the first person he saw was Miles. He broke down in front of him, well, him and Han, saying that Han would reject him and that he deserves it after what he put the both of us though. Before Pasco could beat himself even more about, Han swooped in gave him a hug.