Chapter 6 - Water

Edited

Ty in second slide

Miles POV 🏳

It's been a week since that whole 'beat him to death' incident occurred. Today Raymund invited all of us to go swimming with him at his pool which by the way is huge. Jaden, Ty, and Brendon were immediate on saying yes, I thought cats were scared of water till Jaden told me the contrary, well for there cat shifts anyway. Singer was a little nervous, but some support from Brendon made him finally come with us. As for Madeline and Kyson, well Kyson asked her on a date, he's still 17 so he doesn't know if they're mates or not.

We're all currently in the car when Raymund says, "Who's ready for the water!" He cheered everyone starts hollering with him, Singer just tucked himself against Brendon and fell asleep. Me on the other hand, I've been clutching onto Jaden for dear life the whole time. "Bean, clam down, when we get to the pool I'll help you swim ok?" He spoke out. I just nodded, hiding my face in his chest.

"Woah look at that!" Brendon points at a giant crocodile sculpture, "Seems you're shift is well known here" Raymund chuckles, "Thats my front lawn Brendon" a collective gasp comes from the 3 of them while me and Singer are just clutching onto our men with no care in the world. "That's your lawn!" Ty said in awe. "It's nothing special, my family is well known in business, especially my parents. That's how we manage to live as fortunately as we do" I respect Raymund for that.

He's aware of his privileges and doesn't abuse them, unlike most people these days; he's not one to flaunt his wealth. That's we they were all so surprised, he told us that he begged his father to put him in public school because he hated all the preppy and snobby kids in his private school.

I heard Ty mutter to himself, "What am I gonna give him! He has everything already, he's gonna reject me if we're mates, I'm just some middle class kid with nothing to give but my love, he doesn't want that" I heard him tell himself. "Hey Jaden?" he turns to me and gives me a nod, "Talk to Ty, he's beating himself up again" He smiles, "Thanks for telling me Bean" he kisses me on the cheek before talking to Ty.

Singer was currently wrapped up in Brendens arms, I don't actually know if they're mates. "Psst Singer" I called out, he turns his head to me, "Yeah?" He answers. "Are you and Brenden mates?" He nods at my question, "Have you guys had sex yet?" He blushes and shakes his head. "Not yet anyway" I heard Jaden mutter out. Brenden shoves him with his shoulder, "Oh shut up, like you don't want to fuck Miles till he's screaming your name" he retorts.

"I do actually, his hole is all mine " he bragged, I'm right here! "Guys! I'm right here, can you not talk about me like I'm not hear?" I cry out vexed. "Bean this is the stuff I want you to hear, the stuff I don't want is a little crazy, but if you insisted" he takes a breath. "NO, DON'T" I yell out, I groan before hiding my face again.

Ray parks his car 30 minutes later they drove in circles so they could keep talking, thank god Raymund has an electric or the gas polluted would piss me off. I'm firmly snuggled up whatever this soft warm thing is, I rubbed my face all over it. It smells like sandalwood with some natural musk on it, it's hypnotizing so I grab it with my hand and put it closer to my face. I kept nuzzling my face on it till it started hardening and getting bigger, than Jaden growled.

"Bean I suggest you stop rubbing your face all over my crotch or you'll be getting a whole lot more than just smell, and also stop touching it, it's not making it any better" he gritted out, trying very hard to control himself.

I heard everyone snicker at me and I hide my face in his chest, "They're mean" I mumble out on his pec.
"Oi! Stop laughing, you're embarrassing my mate and hurting his feelings!" Jaden warned, everyone stops instantly and starts apologizing to me. I love having a intimidating and sexy mate, all to myself!