Chapter 3 - Date

Edited

Jaden in slide

Jaden POV 🏴

I'm taking Miles on a date today and let me tell you how excited I am. My father is currently in my bedroom telling me about using protection, even though both of us are virgins. "If you're gonna fuck him, fuck him safely" my father explained out. "Holy shit stop talking!" I whined, my fathers always been the blunter one, while my dads been softer, and more motherly.

"Aiden stop! Keep talking and you're getting no sex for a week!" He threatened, my fathers eyes widen and he nods frantically, "Yes, I'll stop, I'm sorry baby! Please don't ban sex for a week I love you!" He turns to me "Jaden, I'm sorry, I'll stop talking about it, but please convince your dad so he doesn't ban sex" he begs.

Is that what I looked like when Miles fell off his bed the other day. "Yes Aiden, I'm not banning sex for a week" my dad Will reassured. Father just peppers his face with kisses and picks dad up bridal style, "Have fun on your date Jaden, me and your father are gonna talk about things.. like um.. your future! Yeah! Your future!" He said, Dad just looks at him with a 'are you serious' expression. "What?" Father questions, he just exits my room and takes dad with him in his arms.

I still don't know how I ended up with a tiger as my shift, considering dad and father are both wolves. My dads one of those special males that can get pregnant. Fathers explanation for my existence was, dad was going through his annual heat and he got it when they were eating at a restaurant. My father being the little horndog he was started groping dad under the table, and because they were at the booth in the corner of the restaurant which was away from everyone's VIEW.

They fucked.

In the restaurant.

Father explains that the smell of his mates arousal literally made him jump dad right than and there, combined with the slick leaking out of him. Dad didn't do any better, he straddled him and literally rode him at the booth. The only reason I know this is because, I overheard them talking about it. What they told me in my face was "We made love on the bed" and voilà, funny.

I finish getting dressed, heading downstairs I quickly told them through there door that I was gonna get going, I got a moan in response so I took it as "Yes, be safe love you" and opened the front door, ready to take my mate on a very special first date.

Miles POV 🏳

"How big do you think his.." She outlined a phallic shaped object with her hands at me. We were currently in my room, sitting at the edge of my bed. "God damn it Madeline, I'm not telling you how big Kyson dick is" I said vexingly. "Wait! You know what it looks like?" She gasped, "Yes, he's my best friend, one time he jerked off in front of me, looked me straight in the eyes and said 'Don't move you look like a pretty girl in this lighting'" I shudder at the thought, than she smirks and says "I want him to jerk off in my mou-"

"STOP"

I screamed out, fucking everyone here is horny as hell. "Ugh! You're no fun!" She whined . I gave her a glare "How would you like it if told you I wanted Jaden to pound me till can't walk? Huh?" I mocked. "I wouldn't care, I'll get you a wheelchair if that's the case" She chirped out.

I groan out in frustration.

"I'll talk to you later Miles, I'm gonna practice my strikes with dad" She hugs me tight and heads downstairs to the backyard, where she meets with dad who's already shifted into his 13 foot long king cobra shift. She quickly shifts into her 8 foot long blue viper and they start practicing there strikes at dummies set up bye the fence.