Chapter 9 - Heat

Jaden second slide

Unedited

Miles POV 🏳

It's been a week since I've been released from the hospital, they said my healing went perfectly, but they still told me to get a lots of bed rest regardless. I've tried to do things in my own but Jaden keeps scolding me and carries me back to the bed. He won't event let me out of his sight, yesterday he freaked out cause he thought I went missing, I was at the bathroom.

"Bean! Im back from school! Where are you?!" He yelled from downstairs. "Here in my room!" I replied, I was getting up from bed when he opened he the door. "Bean! Get back in the bed! You're not healed yet!" He scolded. "Jaden I'm fi-" he gently grabs my head and stuffs it in his chest "Shhh, don't argue, just get in the bed please" he cooed. I tried to argue back but I was to busy sniffing the hell out him, is that citrus, pine, and musk?

"Sandalwood, not pine, but close enough baby" he chuckled out. Great I'm one of those people who say their thoughts now. "Cuddle with me" I pouted out, he smirks "Anything for my perfect mate" he answered back. He lets me in the blanket first before going in and pulling the blanket over us, than he wrapped his arm around me. I close my eyes and sigh contently "when are you gonna let me out" my eyes snap open, Huh? "Yeah, I've kinda been cooped in here for a few years. Say when were you gonna tell me how hot our mate was?"

Oh my god.

My shift speaks.

"Noooo, I just sit here and pretend I'm mute" Oh he's sarcastic as well, great. "Shut up! You wouldn't let me out for years so you have no right to complain! The only reason I woke up is cause we nearly died with you and your horrible decision making!" I liked it better when you were asleep. "Not a chance, next time we're in danger, I'm taking control. Got it?"

"Fine" I grumble out.

"Huh? Fine what?" Jaden asked amusingly. "Nothing, just thinking to myself" Whew close one "When are we mating that sexy piece of man meat?" 

Huh? Soon! Geez I forgot how eager you were to find a mate and than fuck them. "Maybe if you didn't hide me like an insecurity, than maybe I wouldn't be jerking myself off in your head" asshole.

"So Bean.. I don't wanna pressure you with anything but... when do you wanna mate?" He drawled out.

I squeaked in surprise "Uh, I'm n-not really ready for that" I mumbled out. I felt him nod behind me "It's no problem Bean, I was just wondering. My shift was just asking me and he never talks to me so it must of been really important to him" He explained.

"What's the name of your shift?" I blurted out, "Wow, he's definitely gonna bend us over now" my shift said boringly. Hey, fuck you!

"Isla. Why?" He asked, "Nothing I was just curious" "Curious to get fu-" Shut it! "Mm, your so cute! I could just bend you over" he said casually, I whine in embarrassment.

He chuckles "I have to get up Baby, homework. They're explaining the anatomy and function of heat in submissive mates" he explained. He unwraps his arms from me and gets off the bed. "I won't be far I'll just be in your study room" with that he walks out of my room and heads to the study room I made a few years ago.

"When do you think we're gonna go in heat?"

Excuse me? What do you mean heat? "You Have a shift which is the perfect animal. That's me the-" Shut up and don't continue! Don't remind me I had you as an animal. "Dick. Anyway you have a shift which is me, and you're obviously the submissive put two and two together Sherlock" So does that mean I can have kids?

"I'm your shift, not a damn prophet" he grumbled out. Fine be like that! Can I make slick? "Probably, neither of us know when you go through heat so we're gonna have to find out. Say I'm gonna go" what why?! "Uhh, umm, err my um, Pie! It's burning! I can smell it now oh gotta go!" What fucking pie? You're in my head?! Hello?! Fucking jackass!?

*Ring Ring

Great who's calling, I tried getting my phone but when I turned around Jaden was already in front of me holding it. "Didn't want you to work that hard babe" I grab the phone in which he kisses my cheek and heads back to whatever the hell he was doing with his Heat studying session.

"Hello?" I heard a loud moan come from the other end. "Hello?! Miles?! Is that yo-ahhh" is that Singer?

"Singer? Yeahs it's me, what's up?" I heard another moan accompanied by wet squelching sounds. "Help! Yesterday I was fine than today all of a sudden I have this sudden urge for.. for. for sex! I don't know what to do, theirs fluids leaking out of me too! God! I just want Brenden to destroy me!" Singer growled out the last part. He was moaning and crying at the same time as he explained what happened and what he's feeling.

"Is Brenden there?" I asked, "No! But I want him hear! I want him to fuck me! Help! The fluids are coming out of my butt!" I couldn't tell if he was jerking off or just rolling around in his slick. "I think that's slick, did you not learn any of this?" I asked. "I don't kn-" I heard a door open, "Baby! I'm home.... Fuck! What's that smell?" That sounds like Brenden "He's here!" Singer whispered. I heard heavy footsteps, than "Horny mate?" I heard him, like he was right behind Singer. "I-I yes" I heard a scream followed by a loud growl.

"You're so wet I mi-"

Nope. I ended that call before I heard anything to nasty."Bean, I just finished" he walks back in the room at the same time he takes sniff, and his pupils dilate flicking between orange and his natural eye color. "Are you.. aroused?" He asked seductively, audibly gulp and scoot my self back towards the wall. "A little" I squeaked, he tilts his head "Why is that Baby?" He purred. "Singer called me, he didn't know he was going through heat, a-and I kind heard him and Brenden-"

"Do it?" He answered for me.

I only nod, his face morphs into amusement and he breaks out laughing. "B-Bean that's kinda gross, and you kept listening?" he said in between laughs. "I-I thought he was gonna keep talking, but than I heard a scream and than a growl a-and I didn't know what to do" I explained.

"Well Bean, I suggest you keep that libido of yours in check or I might just take you here" he teased. I blush at his comment, he's always horny he can't say anything. "Hey I'll be in the bathroom ok, it won't be long" he chucks his phone at the bed and walks back out. His phone vibrated before a notification popped up.

Feeling a bit curious I grabbed it and opened the notification, there were so many.

My eyes!

"How public sex is hot and you should do it too ~ Tiger Magazine"

"Submissive magazine, our top ten favorite positions"

"Your order of 30 multicolor lace panties are being shipped, it should arrive in 1 week"

"Sensual wax candles on track to arrive tomorrow"

"Alpha Mag, Why lifting your leg can make your baby boy scream in pleasure"

"Best places to kiss that make your mate squirm - 'Tops Only!' Forum"

"How to protect your mate from rogues - Secrets Magazine"

"Order for 10 pack bouquet on its way!"

I'm absolutely mortified and complimented all at the same time. "Hey Bean im back" he walks in an looks right at me. "BEAN! WHAT DID YOU SEE?!" He asked frantically, "everything" I whispered out, still in shock. "Oh god you must think I'm some sort of Sex freak" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Than it hit me.

"PANTIES?!"

He smirks.

______________

Weirdest libido filled chapter ever
Enjoy the filler, it's a bit raunchy but that's a given for me at this point.

Vote!

Comment your thoughts l!

Bai 😭❤️❤️