Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding

This week is not going my way 😓😓, I hope yours is going great 😚

Miles POV 🏳

Jaden just dropped me off at my house, he was going to stay but I managed to convince him that he should go back to school and finish. Trust me it was not easy, he kept talking about wanting to keep me safe and being by my side, I love him for that but school is just too important to miss, this is our second time leaving early and I don't want him falling behind. As for me? I really don't care, that school treats me like shit and I'd rather be homeschooled to begin with.

I've been lounging on the couch in living room, mom and dad were arguing about the pronunciation of caramel in the kitchen, honestly I just say it both ways. "I told you it's pronounced caramel!" My mom yelled, "Are you kidding? I've never heard anyone call it that! It's caramel not caramel" he screamed. "Miles!" I turn to them with a bored expression, "What?" I said plainly. "How do you say it caramel or caramel?" He spoke out. "I say both" they look at me before getting even louder, "Oh come on Miles!" My mom groaned out.  Give them an hour they'll be all lovey dovey again, I mean there mates it's not like their gonna leave each other anytime.

Another 15 minutes go by and I've finally had enough of there rambling. I head upstairs and plop down on my bed, scrolling through my phone casually, when it started ringing. "Ty?" I muttered out, I answer the call, "Hey Miles!" He said cheerfully. "Hey Ty, why the phone call?" I ask, he coughs nervously "I think Raymund is my mate" he finally said. "That's great!" he pauses before answering me, "Y-yeah that's the thing, I don't know if he is though since he hasn't turned 18 yet he doesn't feel the bond, if there is any" he lets out a disgruntled sigh. "I need your help, how do you and Jaden do it, I tried asking him but he just 'It works' which really doesn't help" he asked pleadingly.

"He's kinda right, we have this pull towards each other, I don't what is that make us feel the way we do but it just is. I mean if you're nervous now, if it makes you feel any better I was terrified when me and Jaden almost had angry sex at a restaurant, but I was ready for him to take me right than and there" I admitted shyly.

I heard Jaden laughing in the background. "Bean you're on the car speaker right now" he said in between laughs. "Jaden! Ty why didn't you tell me! I'm so embarrassed!" I could feel the heat rushing to me cheeks.

"I thought you knew! Doesn't it say on you're phone?" He asked, I pull the phone away from my ear 'other call on speaker' oh. I slowly put the phone back to my ear, I can't believe didn't look "Yeah, sorry" I heard Ty huff triumphantly "Told you" I could feel him smiling smugly at me, asshole.

"Hey! Don't start it with my mate Ty!" Jaden warned. "Oh calm down you big sex crazed jock. We're just messing around" I heard Jaden grumble out things, I don't know what they are but judging from the series of gasps coming from Ty their not good. "I don't know how Miles deals with you" Ty peeved. "Well usually I whisper naughty things in his ear and that keeps him docile" Jaden snickers while Ty audibly gags. "Whatever, fucking horny bastard. I'll see you than Miles, me and Jaden will be there in a few, we're gonna bring some stuff" I blushed and quickly ended the called.

Jaden never ceases to make an opportunity embarrassing me, I just know it. Picking back where I left off, I just scroll mindlessly on my phone, but Madeline loves ruining me time, doesn't she.

She barges in my room unannounced, her face was tense and pensive. "Uh, whats the matter Mads?" She huffs before rubbing her temples. "Rogues, my phone got a notification, they're near Olson which is only a few miles from here. My face morphs into slight panic, "What kinda of rogues?" I asked timidly, she shrugs her shoulders "Don't know, my best bet is wolves, the notification read that 3 people were killed. Mauled, gutted, eviscerating, mutilated beyond recognition, the only way they identified them was by there teeth and IDs in there wallets" she was pacing my room the whole time as she said it.