Chapter 14 - Sick

VERY UNEDITED

Miles POV 🏳

"Is he gonna be okay Jaden?" I asked, I felt a slight bump on the road as the car took us home. He grips the steering wheel tightly "Of course Bean" he gritted out. He seemed off, like something was in his mind but he didn't want to tell me. "Something wrong?" I asked quietly, he snaps his head me before abruptly turning the car to an empty parking lot and slamming the brakes.

"Bean?! Why are you defending that bitch?! He. Tried. To. Kill. You!" he yelled. I gasp in shock "How dare you! He's my friend! We've had a rough patch sure, but that doesn't mean we can't smooth it out!" I retorted, I pushed him away since he was starting to piss me off. I heard him growl loudly before slamming me against the car door, pinning my arms above my head.

"Don't you dare push me away! I care about you Bean! What if he's trying to trick you, huh? Pasco is unpredictable and extremely tactical, he could turn on you at any second. If you push me away, I'll come back twice as hard" I looked at him wide eyed. "Libido? Check! Take me now Jaden" I attempt to stifle a moan but it comes out anyway.

Stupid hormones.

Jadens eyes dilated before he smirked at me, placing his lips near my ears "Aroused mate?" He whispered. He trailed his lips over my neck, placing light and delicate kisses all over. I moaned softly before someone knocked kn the car window.

We pull away from each other and find a man glaring at us impatiently, while he pointed behind him.

"You parked in front of a drive through!" I yelled. His eyes widened and he quickly turns the car around, before speeding away. "They all saw us!" I whined, I heard Jaden scoff, earning a glare from me. "You know you loved it" he said, giving me a smug look.

Needless to say I didn't talk to him the whole way back, partly because he pissed me of and partly because of the nausea. I've been getting morning sickness everyday and i don't know why, I haven't really told anyone except for Jaden and even than I only told him the first time it happened. When it happened for the second time, I didn't bother telling him, he had a lot to do with training so I didn't really wanna impede on his progress with my health,

"Can we get ice cream? With gravy?" I murmured out. He raises an eyebrow at me "Bean we just got home, why didn't you ask me earlier?" He asked. I pouted at him "But I want ice cream with gravy!" I whined out. "Bean! Stop being a little ki-"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it towards my face.

"If you don't get me ice cream with gravy I will cut your dick off and feed it to the rogues!" I growled. His face pales and he nods quickly before turning the car back on and driving out the driveway.

"Geez, What has you so grouchy today Bean?" He asked mockingly, I did not like his tone at all. "So you're calling me fat than?" I retorted. He looked at me with pure confusion, his jaw agape "What?! No! I was just wondering why yo-" I sobbed out loudly.

"I fucking knew it! I'm hideous, you're gonna reject me for some girl who has a big butt and huge boobs" I cried out. "No! You're not fat Bean! I didn't even bring it up?! I'd never reject you!" He gripped the steering wheel worriedly as I cried out loudly. I sniffled "I knew I shouldn't let you see my shift! You know how embarrassing it was knowing I had the ugliest and least exciting animal in the entire town!" I cried.

"Fuck you asshole" Shift whined out.

"Not to mention when people starting harassing hippo shifters back in the 2000's!" I cried even harder.

He stops the car and comforts me, pressing my small frame against his muscular chest "Hey, Hey, I love you. I don't care how big her butt is, cause it's not your butt. The people who bullied those shifters were nothing but cruel heartless assholes" He gave me a relaxed sigh "Nothing in this world would make me love you less. As for rejecting you? Please! You're the best thing that's happened to me in years and I cherish every second we spend together... except for when you threatened to cut my dick off but I'll let it slide" I lifted my head from his warm pec and pouted at him, before nuzzling myself against his shoulder.

"Can we get Ice cream with gravy now?" I mumbled out against him. He removes me from his lap and  rolls his eyes at me before giving me a quick peck on the forehead "What am I gonna do with you Bean" he sighed out.

I spent the last ten minutes reading a book called "Master" it was by some lady in South Africa, but let me tell you, this book is everything.

"Bean we're here" My head swiftly turns to him before I closed my Wattpad app and heard out the door. "Oh god!" I gagged, covering my mouth before running to the nearest bush and hurling the contents of my stomach out on this poor piece of foliage. Jaden wraps and arm around me and looks down at me worriedly "Are you ok baby? You're really starting to worry me" he rubs my back soothingly as my body continued to release my previous meal into the bush.

By the time I was done the bush was drenched in chunks and stomach acid, I quickly turned around to avoid the nasty sight that beheld us both. He pulls me back to the car, I gave him a confused stare "What about the gravy and ice cream?" I asked quietly. "I had Ty get you some, were going the hospital to find out why you've been so sick lately. It's not normal Bean" he said sternly. I sunk into my chair and whimpered fearfully "What If I'm dying?" I cried out. He turns to me  "You're not dying Bean, let's be rational about this" he rubs my hand and smiles at me before the engine of the car revved up and took off.

It only took 15 minutes on what would usually take 30 minutes to reach the hospital, I was currently plopped on a bed as a doctor asks us questions.

"So, mood swings, odd cravings, and morning sickness plus sickness in general hmmm. Have you guys had any form of intercourse in past 2 weeks?" We looked at each other, I blushed like crazy before Jaden answered "Yes" the moment the words were uttered out the doctors eyebrows scrunched up. "Give me one second I need to bring something" he hurriedly walks out the room, leaving us bewildered. A few moments later he comes back with some sort of device and gel? "Please lay on the bed and relax" he lifts my shirt to expose my stomach. "Doc! Don't touch my mate like that" Jaden growled. "Come down you oversized kitten" he pouted at me before grumbling a string of cuss words.

"It's gonna be cold" well he's right, it's took me a few seconds to realized what he was doing to me. He places the ultrasound device onto my stomach and looks at the monitor in front of him.

"As suspected, you have a little shifter on the way! Congratulations" I gasped, turning to Jaden who was just as shocked as me. "K-kids?" He whispered out, the doctor nods "It's to early to tell the sex of the baby but you can come back in a few weeks and we'll find out. Would you like photos?" I squealed in excitement, nodding like an overexcited puppy.

Once he wiped off the gel, I quickly jumped in Jadens arms "WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" He screamed out, he spins me around joyfully before kissing the top of my head. "You're gonna have kittens" I whispered, he shook his head "We're gonna have kittens" I smiled softly at him. My phone decided to ruin the moment by ringing loudly. I huffed in annoyance before letting go of him.

"Hello?" I said peevishly.

"With that kind of tone, I'm keeping the ice cream and gravy for myself" Ty retorted. I sputter in surprise "No! I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else, please don't take it away!" I cried out. Jaden turns to me and raises an eyebrow, clearly amused by the situation. I gave him a nasty glare before Ty spoke again "I'm already home and I dropped off your food at your guys house, anyway tell Jaden I said hi to his dumbass" I squealed happily "Thank you! The baby in me appreciates it!" I heard a choking sounds as well as water splashing around "Y-you're p-pre-" I ended the call.

"LETS GO HOME JADEN" I grabbed his hand and yanked him out the room

It's

COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️

I've been feeling a bit down, my family is insane and I've been dealing with one stuff, i haven't really proof read this chapter so I apologize for it's lack of polishing.
Vote 🗳

Bai ❤️