Chapter 8 ~ Shadow Man.

I toss and turn as the blankets continue to stick to my legs with sweat.

The rest of my day was spent watching movies with the boys and just overall relaxing and forgetting our problems. I'd even forgotten to speak to Flynn about the length of his stay, his company was just so calming.

I've been trying to sleep for the past hour and you'd think that after getting virtually no sleep the night before I'd be exhausted but my senses are heightened.

Every creak is a footstep and every gust of wind outside is someone tapping on the glass, everything is a threat.

Finally having enough of the restlessness I force myself onto my feet and make my way into the bathroom, hoping a cool cloth will help calm me down.

I don't bother to turn the light on, not wanting the brightness to wake Flynn who is sleeping peacefully on the couch.

As I lean down and splash a few handfuls of water onto my face I hear quiet footsteps padding towards the space I'm filling.

Grabbing the nearby hand towel I wipe my face and prepare to send Flynn back to the couch but the shadow that approaches me quickly is not Flynn size and it is not friendly.

I open my mouth to scream, the shrill sound most likely waking up the entire floor but I can't manage even a gasp before the shadow is on me and is pressing me harshly against the sink.

A thick hand covers my mouth.
With my eyes wide all I can do is whimper as the man leans back and slowly kicks the door shut, blocking my exit and hope.

My breathing begins swelling into panicked hiccups as my eyes strain to make out the features of the man holding me.
My eyes water at the possibility and even though I'm not religious I pray to some higher source that I'm wrong. Please let me be wrong!

"Kitty.." The man whispers and just that single word causes my whole body to deflate and ice cold fear numbs every pore in my body, chilling me to the bone.

"I've missed you so much.."
Rosik murmurs by my ear and I let out a sob as his chapped lips kiss my ear lobe.

The sound of my despair intrigues him and he removes his hand slowly from my quivering lips.

"You scream and you lose another cousin." Rosik promises and my heart cracks as I'm forced to swallow my screams.

Reaching over with one hand to switch on the light Rosiks hulking form is illuminated and I swallow another wail.

He's even bigger than I remember.

Reaching over Rosik attempts to wipe away my constant stream of tears but I'm quick to smack his hand away and because I can't move all I can settle for is attempting to stand taller.

"W-Where is she?" I whisper and force myself to stare into his dark eyes for a few seconds before the hunger in them causes me to nearly retch.

Rosik is growing a moustache that is thick and nearly hides his entire top lip, it only doubles my repulsion of him.

"Why do you always put others before me Kitty? Why don't you ever say my name?" Rosik groans before jamming a thick leg between the both of mine and no matter how hard I try to keep my thighs shut, Rosik manages to pry them open.

I try to shove Rosik away but he grabs my hands and splays one across his chest while the other goes south and I feel his pant zip drag across my hand, scraping it while he rubs himself. 

This time I do literally gag and try desperately to tug my hands away, especially as I begin to feel a swell beneath my lower hand.

I want this to stop, I need this to stop.