Chapter 13 ~ Killer Captain.

It was a struggle getting both of us out of the car, especially for me as I tried my very hardest not to touch a single part of Rosik during the departure of the vehicle.

But once we were finally out of the car and on the dock I found my efforts were wasted as Rosik wraps his arms around me tightly from behind and buries his face into my hair which has long fallen from my ponytail.

My red hair now in loose waves down my back, undoubtedly making me look younger and more vulnerable.

I can't help the gasp that escapes from my lips as his hot body presses against my back and I feel his own lips turn into a smile, shifting strands of my fiery hair.

I remain still, even as the collar of my uniform digs into my neck, feeling torn between the urge to provide justice or submit to being the kidnapped victim once more.

"You're smaller than I remember." Rosik murmurs and to prove a point he swings me into his large arms, earning a shriek from me and begins carrying me bridal style up the bridge to the ship.

"Maybe you're just fatter." I quip, attempting to remain firm even as I'm handled like a doll.

However Rosik chuckles knowing my words are false as I'm forced tightly against his ridiculously firm chest.

We make it to the ships deck quickly and thankfully Rosik places me back onto my feet.

Rosik doesn't break his fast pace though, obviously eager to take me as far away from here as possible and makes his way to the captains booth at the front of the open deck.

Glancing around I notice the emergency paddle boats to the left of the deck, all tied up nicely and behind us, around the corner of the entrance to the ship is a door that I assume leads to below the deck.

The deck is spotless, with a shine that suggests a recent clean however as I glance harder at the ropes holding the emergency boats in place I can see the rope fraying in some area's.

There have been others on this ship eager to leave.

It might have even been Dana...

"How many people are on this ship?"
I question slightly in awe as my eyes take in every detail that they can manage.

"There are over two hundred rooms on this ship, not all are filled just yet. There are three stories but you'll be remaining on our private floor only, unless I'm with you. Understand?" Rosik informs and I notice his grip on my hand grows tighter as I begin to see workers preparing the ship to leave.

They all keep their eyes down as we pass but as I glance over my shoulder at the various men I shiver as I notice their eyes greedily watching our progress across the deck.

Rosik is the boss here, that much I can tell.

We finally reach the door of the captains booth, the thick door is pushed open by a worker standing by.

Rosik uncuffs our hands and he moves his now liberated hand to my lower back, pushing me in the small room, pocketing the cuffs while his hand rests uncomfortably close to my ass as we pause in the centre of the round steering room.

The room is filled with panels upon panels of technology filled with scanners, controls and maps and I find my sight grow hazy as all the flashing lights assault my senses.

The room itself is silent with the captain at the wheel, his solid back facing us while his front faces the wide clear window, showing off an incredible view of the ocean.

The man is wearing a stereotypical white and yellow uniform that I'd assumed were only in movies but his stance reveals how proud he is in it.

There are another six men in this area, all focused on their stations although as we enter they each take a moment to lock eyes with Rosik.
It's only at Rosiks command of a slight nod that they scurry back to their work with feverish movements.