31. Smut

The very force of his existence pushed her aside as he entered the house and looked around for a place to settle his things. He was tall, athletic, well-built, and a little graceful, evidence of confidence in himself.

For a moment, Eunice was too startled to speak. Then she followed him.

"Hey, look, you"—you guy with a nice ass—"I'm not having any other man living with me, okay? So please make other arrangements. Thank you, and goodbye."

That should have been that.

But it wasn't.

The guy with tantalizing eyes turned to her and spoke with a voice that could have melted butter.

"Babe?"

I stopped typing the moment I heard GT calling me again.

"It's time to go."

I'd had enough playtime earlier and regretted it afterward. Gregory Troye didn't want to be disturbed while writing—that was something I should take note of from now on. He was incredibly dangerous—and freaking hot—when the lights were off.

We spent three hours in the motel. He made it exactly two hours and fifty minutes, giving himself a minute to call the front desk and another to wait for someone para makapagbayad na kami—o siya lang.

Tahimik lang si GT, at wala rin akong balak mag-ingay. Kasi baka mamaya, kung ano pa'ng gawin niya sa 'kin, lalo ko pang pagsisihan—dahil baka hindi ako pumalag. Mas natatakot ako sa iniisip ko kaysa sa kanya, sa totoo lang.

Marami-rami rin akong nai-type. Somehow nakatulong ang ginawa niya. Kahit medyo mali, but at least it made me draw something out of my lazy brain aside from the bloody lady creeping her way out to strangle the lead character.

I didn't mind my surroundings after we left the motel. I stayed focused on my tablet, typing what I had in my mind. And since we didn't talk about our characters' names, I decided to name them after us—for now. Hindi pa naman niya mababasa, okay lang.

She felt an obscene sensation slicing through her body like electricity.

Vincent's gradual transformation was barely perceptible to her. Urgent caresses were transformed into cruel, demanding motions by him. His ferocious kiss had softened into a gentle embrace. "Eunice—" An urgent plea came from his hot breath, a gesturing request to forget her annoyance to him and to allow the loving to begin.

But she couldn't allow it to begin. She knew she would never be able to turn back, never be able to say no if she weren't to say no now.

"No—!" she shouted, leaning as far away from him as his grasp would allow. "No, Vincent, I—I can't let you—

Then I stopped.

Oh shit.

Letse. Hindi ko pa rin kayang i-type ang eksena. Kainis. Ang awkward talaga. Paano ba nakakapag-type nang walang malisya ang mga erotica writer? Ito si GT, paano nakakapag-type 'to nang hindi nakakaramdam ng libog sa sinusulat niya pero solid pa rin ang feeling? Napaka-unfair talaga, oo.

"Babe, are you still typing?"

"Ang hirap," sabi ko bago siya tingnan habang nagda-drive siya pabalik sa QC. Saglit pa akong tumingin sa daan habang nag-iisip. "Siguro, hindi ko lang ma-imagine kasi . . ."